Renya's wet?

Ayato was smiling when suddenly his smile was wiped out as he heard an all to familiar voice behind him, ''You are such a disgrace. I can't believe you would engage in this sort of thing at school.'' Ayato growled, ''Damit, Reiji.'' He rolled his eyes, ''and I was just getting to the best part too.''

  Reiji growled as he clenched his fists, ''Please be responsible and make sure he gets home safely, I would do it myself but unfortunetely I have other matters to attend to.'' Reiji sighed as Ayato made a tch sound. Reiji walked towards the door and on the way out he turned off the light with a sharp sound.

  Renya awoke with a gasp and found himself laying on a bench at the side of a pool. As Renya dazedly sat up, Ayato stalked towards him and Renya instinctively backed away, but after noticing it was only Ayato, Renya sighed in relief and smiled.

  The red haired vampire paused for a second, then frowned and a glint of displeasure could be seen in his emerald eyes, going unnoticed by Renya.

Ayato then continued to walk forward until he reached the bench that Renya sat on, he layed down beside Renya and looked at him intensely causing said male to blush, ''W-what?'' he stuttered with red cheeks.

  Ayato continued to stare, ''Why?'' he asked, which confused Renya. Renya tilted his head to the side confusingly, ''What do you mean?" The vampire tried not to be distracted by Renya's cuteness as he got on the subject, ''You backed away when I approached you, why?''

  Renya looked alarmed for a second before he looked away. Ayato lifted his eyebrows in surprise and frowned, ''Hey, look at me.'' He said as he gripped Renya's shoulder, but then he quickly let go when he noticed Renya flinched away from him.

   "W-what?...'' Renya still refused to face Ayato but let out a quiet, almost unheard, ''...sorry.'' The frown Ayato wore burrowed deeper.

Ayato was upset, but that upset feeling only lasted a few seconds before he came to a conclusion. Someone had hurt Renya.

  That was the only reasonable explanation as to why Renya reacted unconsciously before, it was as if he was expecting Ayato to hurt him. Ayato's sad feeling was immediately replaced by anger at the mere thought.

  While Ayato was glaring in front of him, deep in thought, Renya had looked at Ayato again and saw that glare, instantly backing away, for he had thought that glare had been directed at him.  

  The boy looked at the vampire with scared eyes into his own emerald angered ones, as those two eyes made contact, the vampire's eyes softened.

  "Baby...'' He said, tone of voice steady and quiet with a gentle touch, almost comforting as his hand slowly made a move to rub Renya's head. Renya looked at him, still with frightened eyes, ''I-I'm sorry.. P-Please don't h-hurt me...'' Renya mumbled with quickly tearing up eyes.

  Ayato froze, the hand still in midair. That frozen stance was only held for a moment before Ayato quickly shoved Reya into his lap and wrapped his legs around him, his right hand securely tucked under Renya's head and the other one wrapped around his midriff.

  Renya cried out, taken by surprise as Ayato started to rock him slowly, ''Baby, baby, baby... I would never even dream of hurting you, never think that...'' Ayato shoved his head in the crook of Renya's neck, which made Renya's surprised face be shuffled in the middle of his tussled hair.

  Ayato started to tear up a little as he continued to rock Renya back and forth while whispering, ''Don't be afraid...'' or ''I would never hurt you..'' and even, ''Please don't leave me..''

  Renya was speechless, in that moment he realized that Ayato seemed to have much more feelings than he let on, he was actually sensitive. Renya smiled a bit and hugged Ayato back, forcefully making him stop rocking him. ''Hey, I won't leave you, I promise.'' He smiled while he kissed Ayato's forehead.

  This made Ayato look up and stare at Renya, ''You'll stay with me forever?'' He crocked out, voice straighning a bit, Renya smiled nodding, ''Forever.''

  Seemingly having gotten the confirmation needed, Ayato's state took a whole 360. He smirked and hugged Renya tighter, then proceeded to get up and carry Renya bridal style.

  Renya squeaked not expecting such a sudden attack, and had to wrap his arms around Ayato's shoulders to keep from falling off.

  Ayato walked towards the edge of the pool and then gazed into Renya's eyes playfully, ''Do you love me?'' He smirked.  

  Renya thought about it for a while and then playfully smirked back, ''No.'' He giggled. Ayato fake gasped, ''AH! My heart, you wound me.'' And then he looked at Renya, ''What ever shall I do to exact my revenge, ha! I know!'' Ayato then stopped fake crying and gazed inti Renya's eyes smirking,

  Renya's eyes widened knowing what he was thinking, ''No, no, no, no I'm warning you Ayato don't-'' But it was too late, Ayato had chucked Renya into the pool.

  Ayato laughed until he saw that Renya wasn't resurfacing. He looked around the pool in panic and still didn't see the familiar tuff of pink hair.

  Ayato started to get desperate and slightly approached the pool with a scared look. And then, not even a second later, a hand snatched his ankle and he was dragged into the pool, inside the water Ayato saw Renya who had his eyes open with a playful look and a smirk.

  Ayato inwardly laughed at the notion that he was tricked as he shook his head and smirked back.

   Both males were still underwater, their bodies wrapped together. Ayato looked down and softly pressed his lips onto Renya's, creating air bubbles all around them, Ayato gripped Renya's waist and they both swam up, to get some air.

  Once finally being able to breath Renya laughed, ''I can't believe you fell for that!'' He said. Ayato growled playfully and grabbed Renya, locking their lips together and deepening the kiss.

  The kiss lasted until Renya broke it apart for air, ''I can't believe you fell for that so.. I guess we're even.'' He chuckled at the red faced Renya.

''Not fair.'' He grumbled and Ayato rolled his eyes, ''Sore loser.'' They both laughed as they splashed water on each other.

  That night, Yui went walking down the hallway before she finally reached the room which belonged to Renya, she quietly opened the door and stood at the archway for a second, there in the middle of the room lied Renya, the sheets spread open and nightgown wrapped around him, snoring softly.

  She looked down, face unrecognizable as it was covered by her hair before she looked up again, this time chuckling slowly, ''Have fun Renya, have fun while you still can. Soon, soon there will be no more of you and the brothers will all be mine..''

  She cackled, this time showing her eyes, the pink hues which previously swirled in them had deepened into a blood shade of red..