Arriving

Renya followed the sound of Yui's shriek, it lead him to a couch in the middle of an average living room. There stood a male with red disheveled hair and cat-like eyes hovering over his big sister. She was scared but also lust filled, she tried to act innocent by pretending to weakly shove him off. The male was just about to bite her neck when the most alluring scent hit his nose, but the thing was, that he wasn't the only one who smelled it.

  "Ayato, what's going on here!" Another male had appeared and he did not look happy. His hair was a mix of a beautiful blue and purple color, while his eyes were a shade of an elegant magenta color. This man was practicing Potions when all of a sudden the sweetest smell entered his nose and he followed it until he saw Ayato hovering over a human girl. His eyes narrowed towards the girl Ayato was currently pinning, but the smell didn't come from her. For now The male dismissed the thought and simply scolded Ayato for his actions. "Please refrain from doing these actions in the hall where we greet our guests, take the mortal to your room next time." He pushed up the rim of his glasses.

  Renya was never really allowed outside and so, many things were new to him. When he saw the male his eyes seemed to have lit up from curiosity. "Damn you Reiji." Ayato muttered angrily. He unpinned the female in his grasp who almost immediately ran towards Reiji and shrieked in the most annoying voice possible. "Help! He was trying to Rape me!" She faked innocence in her voice which sounded like nails to a chalk board for the three males in the room.

  "And who might you be?" Reiji raised an eyebrow. "I'm Yui- Yui Komori. I-I was send to live here by my father." She was still going by the innocent game. Reiji nodded. The sweet scent definitely had not come from her, he sniffed the air a bit, which no one would have noticed if not examined closely, and followed his eyes towards a petite adorable boy. That boy, was Renya. Reiji immediately blushed after seeing Renya's figure. Ayato trailed his vision all the way towards the short male and his eyes widened, mouth slightly open with a bit of drool hanging out. It seemed like hours, both male's were eying the small boy with hungry eyes. The female however, was pissed. Her attention was stolen by the brat once again, she was fuming.

  Reiji noticed first how impolite staring seemed so he coughed to get rid of the pink tint to his cheeks. "A-And um.. who might you be?" He questioned. Ayato, however, hadn't bothered to move his vision from the frail boy. "I'm Renya Komori, Yui's adopted younger brother!" He happily replied. His voice was like angels singing to the boys. "We were told to live here by our father since he was traveling!" Renya completed. Reiji snapped out of his daze and looked at Ayato with stern eyes. "Why wasn't I informed about this Ayato?" Ayato grumbled and finally removed his vision from Renya to look at Yui. "I don't know. Pancake here never mentioned anything about that. Neither did cupcake." Ayato gestured to the siblings. Reiji nodded and pushed up his glasses. Yui, not satisfied with the lack of attention, decided to speak. "Ah, well um.. who are you exactly." She asked the extremely handsome but intimidating man.

  Reiji frowned at her lack of manners, but he just decided to ignore her, like many before him did. "Here is no place to talk, come on. The butler shall take your bags." Yui nodded, but suddenly only now seemed to comprehend Ayato's words, her cheeks began to heat up and her eyes slightly widen. "D-Did y-you c-call me c-c-cupcake!?" She fake stuttered. Ayato rolled his eyes and glanced at her arrogantly. "Of course not. Your scent is disgusting and quite frankly your fashion sense is horrid and from the moment you stepped into my house uninvited acting as if you owned the place I already knew you were the rudest bitch I'd ever see. So no, I did not call you cupcake, I would never waste such an endearing nickname on you." He said all while smiling making Renya giggle a bit since he quite honestly agreed with him. Yui was shocked and stood still with her jaw hanging open, giving no reply. Ayato mentally cheered at his accomplishment and he felt his cheeks heat up, so he quickly teleported away. Reiji shook his head rapidly to stop the thoughts that came with the adorable giggle and just kept walking.

  Suddenly, next to Renya, an old man appeared and took Renya's bags for him. Renya's eyes sparkled once he saw him. He looked at the old man and gave him a closed eyed smile that would blind god even. "Thank you." Renya bowed. The old man gazed over the boy and gave him a smile of his own, bowing as well, until he disappeared in the shadows.

  Renya quickly followed Reiji, not wanting to get left behind. Ayato had disappeared moments before they started walking and one really knew where he had gone off too. The walk was mostly silent. Renya was admiring the decor, while Reiji was admiring Renya, and Yui was grumbling jealous profanities under her breath.