SIDE STORY. The Twins

"Bye Sammy!" I say before walking to school. I had to go to a new school now since i've moved. This was my first day and I wasn't there to make an impression, I didn't care about anyone here because I just wanted to go home...

As soon as I walk into class, all eyes were on me. I ignored everyone's gaze and sat in the back. Atleast with this I could be the quiet kid main character I always dreamed of becuase I wasn't so quiet back home. Me hanging out with the weird mask kids who somehow got super popular did an impact on my 'quietness'. I look down in my bag so see the golden rabbit mask, even if I wasn't even going to their school anymore I still wanted to bring it..

I remember the day that Michael gave me one, since he brought me one he ended up getting one for C.C and Elizabeth. I got SpringBonnie, C.C got Fredbear who was like his idol??, and Eli got Circus Baby who was a animatronic coming soon. I wish I was there for the opening of the new pizzaria.. Well I kinda was.. When Elizabeth went missing.. But that wasn't the grand opening. I hope they've found her.. They probably have, she couldn't have gone far.

Fuck it

I pull out the mask and put it on the side of my face, so it's not covering all of it. I noticed a few people look at me weird but I didn't mind them, they would have to get used to this.

"Hey, I like your mask"

I look up to see 2 people, a boy and a girl.. they looked pretty similar.. Maybe they were siblings or something. "Um.. Thanks.." I say, god this is not the time to be awkward. "I'm Lilly and this is Luke! We're twins!" The girl said and the boy, Luke, nodded. "I'm Y/N" "Cool! So did you make that mask or where did you get it?" Luke asked and I pulled it off my head, looking down at it. "A.. friend of mine.. his dad owns this pizzaria with animatronics so he had these masks of all of them and he gave one to me.." I sighed at the end, I miss Michael.. "Is he your boyfriend?" "Lilly you can't just ask that, this is clearly an emotional thing!" "I'm sorry!"

There is clearly something wrong with these people

"He isn't my boyfriend.. Atleast I don't think we're dating..?" "Do you have a picture?" Lilly asks and I pull one out of my pocket. This picture was of all the people with masks. All of us lined up while I had C.C on my back and Michael was holding Elizabeth, I showed it to them. "Wow, that's a lot of masks!" Luke and says and Lilly mentions how cute they all are. She ended up choosing Mark as her favorite and I knew that's a horrible choice but I didn't say anything. I told her about how Michael was definitely my favorite.

I don't know how it happened but me, Luke, and Lilly were all getting icecream. We were just talking about random stuff until someone else walked up to us. "Hey Luke!" The stranger went though I was more focused on my icecream than him. "Hey Jonas!" Luke when and then they started talking. I finally looked up and almost chocked on my icecream. This Jonas guy reminded me so much of Michael, they both had brown hair and blue eyes. Jonas' hair was a bit lighter though and his eyes a bit more grey than Michael but the similarity's were there. Maybe I just miss him to much that I'm seeing things, a lot of people have brown hair and blue eyes.. I've just never seen blue eyes like Michael's..

"Y/N are you ok?"

I look up to see that all 3 of them were staring at me. I laugh awkwardly, "Ya sorry I was just thinking to myself.." I say and introduce myself to Jonas.

We all hung out all day and they turned out to be pretty interesting people. Yet I ended up having to so home at some point.

Today wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be though..