Ch 1: Friendship Over!

This is a normal day for Class 1-A as Izuku Midoriya was getting ready for a important question that would change his life, asking Ochaco Uraraka out on a date.

Kirishima: "You ready man?"

Izuku: "Yeah, I'm a little nervous about what she'll say."

Kirishima: "Don't sweat bro. The worst she could say is no. Good luck."

Izuku: "Thanks bro."

Izuku then left for Uraraka's room as he was being watched by Momo Yaoyarozu. Momo started getting feelings for the green and black haired boy after he lifted her spirits after she lost during the sports festival and the two became good friends after that but she was upset when she found out Izuku had feelings for Uraraka but she held on to hope.

20 minutes have pasted when suddenly the students who were in the common room where suddenly shocked by a yell from the fourth floor, a yell from Izuku. A yell of malice.

Izuku: "SAVE YOUR SORRY ASS EXCUSES KACCHAN! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!"

Momo heard that and was worried. She never heard Izuku yell like that, not even it combat.

Jiro(shocked and scared): "What was with that scream?"

Momo: "No idea."

Momo then left towards Izuku's room on the second floor as she reached his room.

Momo: "Um Izuku? Are you ok?"

Izuku: "I was, until I found Kacchan went behind my back."

Momo: "Izuku calm down, what do you mean Bakugo went behind your back?"

Izuku was about to explain as he was cut off by the person he didn't want to talk to, Katsuki Bakugo.

Izuku: "What do you want?"

Katsuki: "Izuku, don't be like that."

Izuku: "You knew I like Uraraka and that didn't stop you from moving in on her."

Momo: "You what?"

Katsuki: "Stay out of this ponytail! Izuku, I went into that thinking she liked you and expecting to be rejected."

Izuku was about to speak up but Momo did it for him.

Momo: "You thought Uraraka liked Izuku and you still went through with it?!"

Katsuki looked down in shame as he didn't know what to say.

Momo: "Izuku trusted you. He was your best friend and you went behind his back."

Katsuki: "I said stay out of this you bitch! It's between Izuku and me."

Izuku then shot up, activated Full Cowling 25% and kicked Katsuki in the face, sending him into the wall.

Izuku: "Don't you dare call Momo a bitch!"

Izuku walked to Katsuki and grabbed him by the collar as their classmates expect for Uraraka gathered outside his room.

Izuku: "Tell me why."

Katsuki: "Why what?"

Izuku: "You knew I liked Uraraka and you still did it. Why did you? To fuck with me?"

Katsuki: "No, I like her, I really do."

Izuku: "Yet you didn't think about how I liked her and we both went to confess at the same time."

Katsuki: "I swear I didn't know you were there to confess."

Izuku: "Why should I believe that? You playing me now too?"