Ch 14: Epilogue

After celebrating defeating Mina and Bakugo, Izuku, Momo and their friends returned to U.A as they went to their rooms to relax after that fight.

The rest of their time at U.A went pretty well as Izuku and the rest of 1-A was able to defeat the League Of Villains once and for all as Izuku killed AFO with his bare hands, putting an end to his tyranny once and for all which also broke his hold over Shigaraki as he fully became Tenko Shimura once more as he was taken in but he was given the help he desperately need when he was a child in hopes to make up for what he did under AFO's control.

And Izuku and Momo were able to make up with the rest of their classmates after believing Bakugo and Mina, granted it took a while for the trust to be restored but it happened.

Upon graduating from U.A, Izuku, Momo and their friends quickly rose up the hero ranks but they all made sure not to let the fame get to their heads and always make sure to take time for themselves.

*6 years later*

Izuku and Momo are now 24 years old as Izuku is the #1 hero with Momo being the #5  hero as they were currently relaxing at their home together.

Izuku: "Ahhhhhh, this is nice~"

Momo: "It is."

Izuku: "I'm actually a bit surprised things haven't been as crazy like they were back in our first year of U.A."

Momo: "Yeah, kind of feels weird."

Izuku and Momo kissed when they saw Eri, now 15 running to them with her 4 year old sister Hina, both extremely excited.

Eri: "Mom, Dad, guess what!"

Hina: "I got my quirk Mommy and Papa!"

Hina showed her quirk which turned out she got Momo's Creation quirk as Momk smiled as she lifted her little girl and kissed her on the forehead.

Momo: "That's amazing Hina, you'll be a great hero like me and your daddy."

Eri: "Hey."

Momo: "You're not a full hero yet Eri, although you're doing great in your classes."

Eri: "Thanks for the reassurance Mom."

Izuku: "You know your mom's kidding Eri."

Eri rolled her eyes as she hugged her parents and little sister as Izuku and Momo looked at each other and kissed.

Izuku: "Thank you Momo."

Momo: "For what Izuku?"

Izuku: "You were there for me."

*The End*