Ch 9: Lies

After the massive truth bomb Izuku dropped, investigations were launched into his old school were it was revealed that Izuku was being discriminated against by everyone for being quirkless and bullied by everyone, including the whole staff and let Bakugo and the other students do it scott free but they kept it low key to make sure that Bakugo could get into U.A so their school would mean something.

The staff were all arrested during a meeting where they were discussing what to do about Izuku since they all had heart attacks since that if he wanted to, he could destroy their lives but figured he wouldn't do that but that was quickly proven wrong when Aizawa, Hisashi and Nezu arrived with a hoard of cops and arrested them all and were all blacklisted from all jobs and sentenced to 50 years in prison while all if Izuku's old classmates were all blacklisted from hero schools and forced to wear quirk suppression bracelets for 10 years.

However Bakugo was proving to be a huge issue. On the one hand, he can't be at U.A any longer due to both his past and current actions at U.A but if they expell and blacklist him, there's nothing stopping him from becoming a villain and getting revenge on them all.

The U.A staff agreed to put Bakugo on a leash and on very thin ice and that one more problem, he'd be expelled and forced him to take therapy sessions with Hound Dog, hoping that he could actually change for the better but that ultimately proven to be nearly unlikely.

Meanwhile, Izuku was completely in good spirts and felt like he had plenty of weight lifted off him.

All his pervious tormentors were all brought to justice while Bakugo in on very thin ice as Izuku felt even closer with his parents as he introduced them to Eri like he promised as Inko and Hisashi were overjoyed they had a cute little granddaughter as they also told Izuku they were expecting another kid as Izuku was happy he was going to be a big brother.

As for Ochaco, she felt significantly more happy with Shoto than she was with Bakugo since Shoto actually gave a shit about her and treated her like an actual person and also introduced her to his family, which ultimately ended up being an interesting experience.

Rei and Fuyumi were gushing over the fact Shoto has such a sweet girlfriend while Enji, Toya and Natsuo took the chance and embarrassed the crap out of him.

(Non Asshole Endeavor btw)

But they did tell them what Bakugo did and how he treated her and that they got together while she was still with Bakugo which got Natuso to ask how the joy felt which resulted in Toya slapping him on the head as Enji told Shoto that that was beyond a stupid idea as judging from what they heard about Bakugo, him catching them could have ended horribly as they should have waited until she broke up with Bakugo.

But Enji ultimately let it go as he sees that Shoto and Ochaco are happy together and that Bakugo was a piece of shit but didn't let him off easy as he told Shoto his punishment would be no soba for 2 months and Ochaco seeing all of his embarrassing moments from his youth which Shoto accepted. That and he also told Ochaco that she'd have to join him and Shoto's training sessions and said he wouldn't take it easy on her which Ochaco accepted with no issue since she felt it was a suitable punishment.

But in reality, Enji just wanted an excuse to spend time with his future daughter-in-law.

As for Shoto meeting Ochaco's parents, it went more or less the same expect for the fact they were completely surprised that her daughter is dating Endeavor's son as they jokingly treated him like he was the second coming of Obi-Wan Kenobi.

And surprisingly, they didn't care about Ochaco going behind Bakugo's back as they saw him during the Sports Festival and they both knew there was something about him and they were just happy that Ochaco found someone who loves her.