17 | Serenity

K A H L I L

Walking up to the side of the bed I gestured for her to come closer to the edge. When she came I licked my lips devouring her with my eyes.

"Do you trust me?" I wanted to know her answer to get her permission

"Yes"

"Do you think your ready?"

"Yes- well I don't know about your size but I know you won't hurt me" I kissed the side of her lips "I trust you Kahlil"

"Ok" I slowly removed the crop top she had on

"This is new to me as it is for you but I'll make sure to pleasure you ok?" she nodded I got up getting a scrunchie to put her hair up "how do I do this" my attempts were going nowhere with putting her hair in a scrunchie

"I'll do it" she laughed putting her hair up "fix your face" she said after seeing my expression

"Tell me what you want me to do first"

"Can we start off with that you did too me on my birthday I really liked it" she said shyly

"Everyone is nervous when it comes to sex, I know I am" I admitted "that's ok I won't fuck you" I said bluntly her lip curl down "tonight I'm making love to you, our first time should be romantic" The frown she had turned into a smile.

"Ok" I got my phone to set the lights back to normal I'll dim it another time or not I wanted to see everything clearly

When I stooped down in front of her she wrapped her hand behind my neck pulling my face close to hers. Brushing her lips against mines she gave me a shy smile I could see her debating whether to kiss me or not so I decided to take the lead by slamming my lips into hers.

The kiss was passionate, slow and warm. No matter how many times we kissed it still felt like the first time. Pulling me closer to deepen the kiss she moaned softly pulling my hair.

With our lips still locked I laid her back getting on top of her. Separating she gave me her famous heart warming smile one that made my heart beat faster than normal.

"Stop looking at me like that" she took my face in both hands as I used my elbows to hold myself up "Kahlil stop" I pecked her lips silencing her "again" I pecked her lips again

"I'm going to take your clothes off ok" I sat up brushing my fingers from her neck through the valley of her breast down her stomach till I reached the rim of her pants

Looking up at her I inserted my index finger at the sides pulling the shorts slowly down her legs purposely brushing my fingers on her bare legs as I went down.

I threw the pants to the side, going back to take her underwear off. I made sure to make eye contact just in case she was to object but she gave me a smile with a nod.

Proceeding I brushed my finger down the legs the same way I did with her pants this time my movements were slower as I reached a over her knee cap I felt her body shiver.

That brought a smile to my face, I finished

Kissing her neck was the way I wanted things to begin. So I moved up peppering kisses all over her neck inhaling her sweet scent. I started sucking leaving a few marks behind.

Slipping my hands behind her back I masterly unbuckled her bra pulling it off her. My hands started messaging her sexy cinnamon color areola. I blew a cross them, blew air across them again , I enveloped one with my lips, while I circled the next one with my finger. I tongue her right puckered bud.

Then flipped circling the next one with my mouth while I used my hand to message the next one.

Kissing through the valley of her breast I trailed kisses down her stomach to the jewel in between her legs.