30 | Serenity

A N T H O N Y
(Trigger Warning)

I listened carefully as the doctor spoke, this was so fucking hard. My little brother was in there fighting for his life and I couldn't do shit.

I was pissed, mad and angry as hell. Everyone showed up except for Will. We called, left messages even send him a couple emails. It's been three hours since we tried contacting him and got nothing.

It may be four in the morning but common you telling me you can't hear your phone ringing off the chain or the amount of messages dining through your phone.

I bet his ass had something to do with this too.

One thing for sure I hope he knows that he wasn't getting off easy. We were playing the stupid game with him, Mike and Johnathon.

Another doctor approached us with a sad expression. Oh no it can't b- I had to stop myself from even finishing the sentence.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Morales your husband is brain dead" that sentence stung

I kept myself together wanting to comfort Serenity. She just stood zoned out from everything that was happening.

"Whenever your ready to pull the plug" she gave us a sad smile

All of us watched as to how Serenity would react and just like I expected she broke down. I caught her before she hit the ground.

"He's gone, he's gone" she kept saying I held her close to my chest "I-I lost him"A tear slipped my eye

It was hard holding back, my little brother was gone. He had just came back home less than eight months ago.

"Ant" Dom called I looked at him to see tears in his eyes as he watched Serenity break down

"He's gone" she cried then she went quiet

"I got her" Dom took her holding a few tears fall "go tell them" I nodded

Before I left to tell the others I looked back at Serenity. She was in a daze, just staring with tears falling down her face.

 She was in a daze, just staring with tears falling down her face

"What's up guys" I entered the room "wassup Sam" I greeted

"Nothing just asking about my car, can you get somebody to park it so I could see it when I look out the window"

Since we came back from the trip I gave Sam back his job this must be the reason to why Will's reacting this way. That or the fact that we invited Sam to the trip must be the reason why he even did this to Kahlil too.