CHAPTER 15

We put the fire out and headed to the van. I looked around the van to see where I should sit but before I had time to think ,JJ grabs me by my waste and pulls me to sit on his lap. I couldn't help but giggle at what had just happened. We were now driving wherever John b and Sarah were meeting.

"All right" John B says getting out of the drivers seat and opening the van door for us

"Let's hit it boys" I say as I was getting out of the van but John B stop me from walking any farther and everyone else from getting out.

"Yo, uh... so, uh, I think I'm gonna do this one by myself... tonight" John B stutters

"Why?" I say raising my eyebrows and leaning up against the van.

"Really?"

"Nothin'. I don't want to spook Sarah with the peanut gallery" John B says. I roll my eyes and scoff.

"I just don't understand why we're involving her at all" kie says

"Kie, we're not involving her, okay?"

"It kind of sounds like we are involving her" I say bitterly

"It's... it's just, uh, like a... a business meeting... thing. Look, once we get what we need, we cut her loose, all right? Plus, we need the map."

"Promise me nothing's happening between you" kie says

"Nothing is happening, Kie" John B says in a mocking tone.

"I'm being serious"

"Okay!"

"This isn't about you, and this isn't about us.
This is about her" Kiara says

"Dude, she's gonna get inside your head" I say backing her up.

"Just promise me nothing's happening between you guys" Kiara said

"I promise"

"That was really believable" pope sarcastically said

"A hundred percent believable" JJ said

"Don't make promises you can't
Fucking keep, like that one time when we were younger, you broke my Barbie and you promised you'd get me another one? Yeah well where's my Barbie" I say.

"Your so fucking cute" I hear JJ say. I look over to him seeing that he was smirking. I walk over to the van door and sit next to him as he warps his arms around my waste.

"Anyways, um... I'm gonna take care of business" John B said starting to walk away

"You're gonna take care of it" pope sighs

"We'll just sit here in the hot-ass car"

"While it's lightning"

"I swear to god if they are fucking around I'm going to kill myself" I say pissed off. We sat in the van for a good five minutes before I got out of the van

"Where you going" JJ whined

"For a walk, y'all are boring me and I have to get my mind off of John B and Sarah together" I say making Kiara gage

"Okay, be careful" Pope says as I walk away. I walk through the forest smelling that it was about to ran, when I felt two strong arms around my waste pulling me off the ground making me gasp. I knew automatically who it was by the rings and boots that I saw.

"Shit JJ don't do that" I laugh as he sets me down. He puts a hand on my hips turning me around to face him. I raise my eyebrows at him and travel my arms around his neck. He brings himself closer crashing his lips into mine, our mouths moving in sync. He pushes me up against the closest tree, our body's crashing together. He slides his hand down to my thigh right under my butt.