Reunion

You looked around your room for some more stuff to pack. You reached under your bed and pulled out a dusty photograph. You dusted the photograph off and it was a photo of you with all of your childhood friends. You looked at the photo and stared at the photo to try to remember their names.

You looked at the boy with spiky black hair and said, "G..." You suddenly got a flashback to your childhood.

Gon spoke up and said, "My name is Gon Freeces."

You came back from your flashback and said, "Gon. I remember him." You looked over at the next person and saw a blonde little girl standing in front of Gon, holding a stuffed animal. You examined the picture carefully and got another flashback.

"Since you want to know so badly, my name is Gippy."

You nodded and said, "Gippy... She was the first person I met." You looked at the person standing next to Gon, and it was another girl with long black hair. You didn't know her for very long, but you knew she was Killua's younger sister.

Killua grinned at her and said, "Alluka.

You grinned and said, "Alluka. She was alright, though it was a shame I couldn't get to know her better. If I recall, she had some really cool power." You looked at the person standing on the other side of Alluka and immediately knew who it was.

You hugged the picture closely and said, "Killua... We were practically inseparable. I can't wait to see the group again." You stood up and put the photo in your suitcase. You grabbed the suitcase and said, "Sspeaker, I'm leaving." Sspeaker said, "Okay, for how long?" You shrugged your shoulders and said, "Unknown." Sspeaker responded, "Okay, now turning off all lights and activating alarm system."

You nodded and walked out to your car. You put your luggage in the backseat and drove to a boarding dock. When you arrived, you got a ticket for a boat to Whale Island. You sat down on the floor to wait and pulled out your phone to pass time. The boat finally arrived and you left to Whale Island. When you made it to Whale Island you looked at the address on the bottom of the letter that Killua sent you.

You walked up to a random old man gardening and asked, "Excuse me sir, do you know where this is?" You showed him the address and he said, "Ah, yes... I used to go here all the time with my friends when I was younger. Just continue down this path and then make a right when you see the rock shaped like a mermaid." You nodded and headed to where he told you to go.

When you arrived, you made it to an all you can eat buffet. You walked inside and asked, "Hello, is there a reservation for Killua Zoldyck?" The woman at the front desk nodded and said, "Yes, just follow me."

You followed her and she led you to a large booth. There was nobody else there so you just managed your business on your phone for a while. Suddenly you heard a voice yell, "Y/N! Over here!"

You looked over and saw Gon waving his arms and smiling. He looked just like when he was a kid, just taller and more muscular. He actually resembled Ging more than Ging himself. He was wearing a black hoodie with a dark blue jean jacket and black jeans.

You smiled at him and said, "Gon! So nice to see you again!" You got up and hugged him. You pulled away from the hug and said, "Wow, you look an awful lot like Ging."

Gon chuckled and said, "Yeah, Mito tells me that every time I come over and see her." You nodded and said, "Yeah, I can see why." Suddenly, a voice said, "Wow, you two look great. What happened to me?"

You looked over and saw Gippy standing smiling. She looked like how she did as a kid, except she cut her hair to her shoulders and she had a tattoo on her left shoulder of the Hunter logo. She was wearing a white cropped tank top and ripped dark blue jeans.