Epilouge

You woke up and stretched. That's when you were the lights started flickering and Killua jumped on you with a pillow. He smiled at you and said, "Good morning!" You covered your face with your pillow and said, "Give me two more minutes."

Killua shook his head and said, "Nope. You have to get Dawn and Jacob dressed for school." You groaned and stood up. Killua sat on the bed and said, "I already made some breakfast for you guys. Some simple pancakes and sprinkles topped with whipped cream."

You took off your shirt to get changed and asked, "Simple? More like a headache in a food." Killua chuckled and said, "Oh, we have to go to the cemetery today as well." You nodded and said, "That's right. After that I have a meeting for my business so there's that."

Killua laughed and you buttoned your button up and asked, "What's wrong?" Killua shook his head and said, "Nothing. I just find it adorable how you made a business in a fictional world but then made made the same business in this world." You pulled up your black leather skirt and said, "What can I say? I'm a business woman."

You put on the necklace Killua gave to you years ago and asked, "Kills, can you go wake up the kids? I'll be there in a second." Killua nodded and left the room.

You sat down and started putting on makeup. It's been ten years since the whole Nokia situation, and you and Killua were Twenty Two, again. You guys had twins, boy and girl, named Dawn and Jacob. They were four years old and were pretty smart for their age.

They both had your skin tone, but Dawn had white hair like her dad and Jacob had your hair color. They both had blue eyes like Killua and they both had your hair type, but soft like Killua's.

You and Killua were both still friends with Alex and Gon and really not much had changed since the Nokia situation. Except, anime characters had come over to this dimension. The world was pretty weird about it at first, but sooner or later it became normal. For example, Ariana Grande got married to Ken Kanaki, and Hisoka and Tony Lopez were best friends.

You finished putting on your makeup and walked into the kitchen and saw Dawn and Jacob happily eating their pancakes. Dawn and Jacob both said, "Mommy!" You smiled at them and said, "Hey kiddos! You excited for your first day of Kindergarten?"

They both nodded and Killua said, "Hey Y/N, after we drop them off we can head down to the store and pick up some flowers for the cemetery. You fiddled with your wedding ring and said, "Alright, sounds good."

After you dropped off Dawn and Jacob, you and Killua decided to walk to the store to pick up some flowers. On the way, you saw Naruto inside his usual ramen restaurant on his fifth bowl of Ramen. From behind you, you heard someone yell, "Honey Senpai, wait!" Honey Senpai ran up to you and said, "Good morning Y/N!"

Honey was your neighbor, along with the rest of the host club. You smiled at him and said, "Good morning, Honey. Why are you guys up this early?" Honey smiled and said, "We're just getting some commoners coffee." You put up a finger and said, "No, Honey. What did we talk about?" Honey sighed and said, "Instant Coffee, right."

You laughed and said, "It's okay. You looked at Tamaki and Haruhi and said, "Good morning guys." Tamaki smiled at you and said, "Good morning, darling." Killua put his hand on your shoulder and asked, "Aren't you married to Haruhi?"

Tamaki winked and said, "Yeah, but I couldn't help myself when I saw an angel as beautiful as your wife." You laughed and said, "Alright, well we'll see you guys later!"

You and Killua walked away and walked to the store. You guys bought a bouquet of flowers, and Mary Saotome was your cashier. She checked out the flowers for you guys and afterwards you and Killua headed to the cemetery.

You placed the bouquet on a grave, with a tombstone that read, "Gippy Wallace. Died a hero." You stared at the grave in sadness and Killua placed a purple stuffed penguin on the grave that he found at the store. From behind you, you heard someone say, "I can bring her back. You turned around and saw Kusuo Saiki standing there."

He telepathically talked to you and asked, "Do you want me to? I've heard many stories about her and why she's the reason we're here." You immediately nodded and Saiki walked up to her grave and put his hand on it. In just a matter of seconds, she rose up from the grave, alive.

Surprisingly, she was eighteen again. She looked around and asked, "Y/N?" You hugged her and said, "I've missed you." You explained to her everything that happened and she seemed to understand pretty clearly. You looked over at Saiki to thank him, but he was gone. You figured he had just teleported.

After you stopped talking, Gippy asked, "So Mikasa's here?" You nodded and said, "Yeah but she's married to Eren." Gippy smiled and said, "I just might enjoy being alive again after all." From a distance you heard a familiar voice yell, "Y/N! Killua!" You looked over and saw Gon, Alex, Kurapika, and Leorio walking towards you guys.

When Gon saw Gippy, he immediately stopped walking for a second, but then sprinted up to her and gave a such a big hug they both fell to the ground.

You explained to Gon, Alex, Kurapika, and Leorio what had happened and they were honestly shocked. Gippy smiled and said, "So, let's go find Mikasa!" You crossed your arms and said, "I can't. I have work and besides afterwards I have to get my kids."

Gippy raised an eyebrow and asked, "Kids?" You nodded and you and Killua both showed off your wedding rings. Gippy started laughing and said, "I knew you guys would get married! I just knew it." You grinned and said, "Well, I have to get to work." Gippy shook her head and said, "Fuck work. I'm alive again. Let's go to a bar, or go on a crazy adventure again."

Suddenly it thundered but only for a second. Out of nowhere, a giant Titan appeared and started walking towards your city. You all grinned at each other and you asked, "You said you wanted an adventure, Gip? Well, I think we got one." You all ran the way of the Titan, smiling.