ᴬ ᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᵁᵖ ᴰᵃʸ ⁻ ᴷⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ

When Bokuto was allowed to come home, Kenma—while he may not have intended to—barely saw him.

Kenma had been streaming quite a bit in the backyard now that there was a bunch of snow piling up.

From building snowmen to raise money, to jumping into the freezing water, only to get chastised by Kuroo and Akaashi.

Kenma was currently doing a cooking stream in his home with Kuroo, who has been recognized as Kenma's best friend.

Not boyfriend.

Though several of his viewers were writing more than enough fanfiction about the two.

"Kuro, we don't have any sugar," Kenma declared.

"That's because someone keeps dumping it into their coffee!" Kuroo shouted back from the pantry.

Kenma scoffed, noticing a few donations.

He heard Kuroo's phone go off, and the ringtone was Akaashi's voice.

Kuroo darted out of the pantry, picking up.

"Hey, what's up?" Kuroo asked. Kenma glanced over, noticing Kuroo's smile fade.

"Paperwork? And they called you?" Kuroo rubbed his forehead, sighing. "But I'm cooking with Kenma—mhm. Alright." Kuroo hung up, walking over to Kenma.

"Hey Kit-Kenma—" he corrected himself, grinning at the camera.
"I gotta go, but I'll be back later!"

"'M'kay," Kenma replied, absent-mindedly tilting his to the side. Kuroo moved to peck his head but faltered, remembering Kenma's was streaming.

"See ya!" Kuroo said, waving at the camera and leaving as a flurry of farewells flooded the chat.

"Okay, I guess we'll end the stream here since we've exceeded our goal, thank you guys so much for donating and I hope you like watching. Bye."

Kenma shut off the webcam, making sure the stream had ended before he let out a soft sigh.

"Kenma?"

The small man jumped, spinning around and facing the speaker.

Bokuto was standing in front of him, half asleep and wearing oversized sweats.

"Oh—Bokuto." Kenma glanced away.

"What're you doin'?" Bokuto asked through a yawn.

Kenma was quiet.

"I have to start my regular gaming stream in a bit," Kenma explained, walking past Bokuto.

"Oh, okay."

~

Kenma adjusted his headphones, staring at the computer screen and his eyes stinging a bit as he refused to blink.

"Shit-I hate lava-fuck you lava! This is not getting monetized," Kenma added, smiling a bit.

"Okay—okay, no! I lost my ender pearl!" Kenma sighed, clicking out of the game. "Alright, we're gonna end that there, see you guys next time!"

Kenma muted his mic as he signed off, tugging off his headphones and leaning back.

There was a gentle knock at the door, making Kenma glance over.

"Come in," he mumbled, tensing a bit when he saw the familiar owlish boy.

Bokuto looked around Kenma's room, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hey, Kenma. I was just checking in—" Bokuto started, searching for Kenma's eyes.

"Oh," Kenma murmured.