Where it all started part 2

5 year later...

Sam is 5 years old and dhe is living with her aunt Alex in Ohio because Cami doesn't want to put Sam in danger.Cami still visits her daughter evert month she she stays 2 weeks out of the 4 weeks in a month .Davina and Marcel still visit and Sam met Vincent and he loves her as a niece and Mary visits and teaches Sam about the their packs rules and history .All the ancestors love Sam because she is kind hearted and because she would do good things for the future of the witches and the wolfs but nature knew that she would never kill anyone and they wanted her to be full to be a full tribrid one day so they actived her wolve side .

Samantha has been in dance classes for 2 years and she loves it even if she is just 5 years old she it and she also started to singing classes

Davina POV~

Marcela ,Vincent ,and I are on our way to tell Samantha and Alex about Cami's death ,We made a promise to Cami not to tell Klaus and to take care of Samantha and to make sure she will be okay .We finally made it and we all didn't know how to tell her she was just 5 years old she is samrt for her age but  she is a child .We entered the house and we see Samantha running towards us and jumps into our arms and giving us a hug and then we see Alex looking at us suspiciously .

"Why didn't you guys tell me you guys were coming " Alex asked

"We have to tell you guys something and it is really important" Marcel said

"Is everything ok did something happen" Alex starts worring

" You both should take a seat" Vincent tells them

They take a set an we tell them Alex starts to cry and so does Samantha ,Alex holds Sam and they cry together .Marcel,Vincent ansd I get up and hug them . It got late Alex put Sam to sleep and after she came back and we told her what we promised Cami and that Alex has to be her legal guardian .Alex exepted it and we all talked about what would happen next .At the endf of it all we decided that Sam would get a normal life because that would be what Cami would want .But we also knew that Sam would get through her mom's death because she was stong.

Authors note: The next chaper will be the present she will be 17 .I also want to know what you guys think of the book if you have any suggestion let me know .