First day in New Orleans

Samantha's POV 

Yesterday we had been unpacking and settling in. Marcel called saying that they couldn't come over but they are coming over today and they are going to give us a tour and we are going to the bayou to see grandma Mary and to meet the pack .I am so excited for my first day here .

Right now I am eating breakfast with aunt Alex. It's 8:25 and Marcel and Davina are going to come at 11:00 so we have time .

"When you finish go get ready " Aunt Alex says .

"Ok I'm almost finished eating" I responded .

" I am going to go get ready, " She told me .

I just nod in return 

After I finished eating I  went to wash my dishes and then went up to my room and took a shower and then I got changed into something that is comfortable and still fashionable. So I got changed and I did my make up done and added sunglasses to the outfit and did my hair done and let it air dry . 

(This is the outfit )

I went down stairs and saw my aunt Alex already ready to go

I went down stairs and saw my aunt Alex already ready to go. She had a dark blue dress with polka dots and white shoes and a black bag . I guess she is trying to impress Marcel .

(Alex's outfit)

"Nice outfit "I complimented her .

"Thank you ,you look really nice yourself, " She replied.

"Well it's the first day here I need to dress to impress like you" I said .

"Who would I be trying to impress?" She asked .

"Oh well I don't know maybe Marcel," I tease .

She blushed "You hush ".

I smirked a couple minutes later and the doorbell rang and I went  to answer it .

"Oh well hello Marcel,Vincent,and Davina " I smiled 

The boys said Hi and Davina said Hello they all came in and gave me a tight hug and when Marcel hugged me I thought I was going to have life squeezed out of me . But what can I say I am irresistible . 

"It's been too long I have missed seeing you, " Davina said .

"It has so are you ready to go" Vincent asked '

"Yes I am " I replied

"Is Alex coming?" Marcel asked hopeful .

Davina ,Vincent and I gave each other a look secretly saying that he likes my aunt Alex .

"Yeah she is she will be down in a minute " I told him 

he nodded 

Then my aunt Alex came down and smiled at us or more like Marcel .

It's nice to see you all see " she greeted .

" Nice to see you too, " Davina said, going to hug her in which  she returned .

"You look great Alex, " Vincent spoke .

"So do you " Aunt Alex said 

"Ok let's go show you guys around " Marcel said with a clap .

We left and we first went to the french quarter where everything is at .

It is everything and more ,it's just like  I thought it would be, there is so much culture and history everywhere it was like I was ins dream

It is everything and more ,it's just like  I thought it would be, there is so much culture and history everywhere it was like I was ins dream .

Then we went to the bar my mom use tol work at. 

I could imagine her behind the bar working my mom was always a hard worker

I could imagine her behind the bar working my mom was always a hard worker .

"Look Sammy " my aunt Alex said 

when like looked at what she was pointing at I say a picture of my mom .

"When was that "I ask Davina 

"That was a week before she found out she was pregnant " She responed .

I smiled I really miss her I just wish she was here .

Authors note: Sorry I have nolt been updating but I am back I hope you like this update there will be a part 2 to this chapter I just thought this would be a good way to finish this chapter and again I same so sorry that I haven't posted but i am back .