Memories

Third POV

The Mikaelson and Marcel and Vincent were in a white hallway there were different doors they were all different color and some were prettier then others .

"So pick a door open it and it will take us to one of her memorys " Freya spoke .

Klaus went up to a pink door that had glitter all over it and he decided open that door .

Memory 1

They made it into the memory they looked around and saw they were in a dance studio then they saw a girl about 11 or 12 years old dancing ballet .

She danced so gracefully and beaulifully she had a big smile on her faced when she danced she finished dancing they heard clapping and then saw a women walk in

She danced so gracefully and beaulifully she had a big smile on her faced when she danced she finished dancing they heard clapping and then saw a women walk in .

" Is she the mother " Rebekah asked

"I have never seen her before " Klaus stated

"You did so good Samantha " the woman said

"Thank you aunty Alex " said Alex

" I am so excited to see you dance on stage " Alex exclaimed

" I'm scared I will mess it up or forget the dance " Samantha confess

"You have pratice hard and if you do mess up or forget I will still be proud of you because you did your best "Alex confort her

Everyone was in awe then they were taken back out of the memory and back at the hallway and they had their heart warmed from the heart warming moment .

While everyone thought of wich door they would open next Marcel,Davina ,and Vincent were worried about what they would see and what would happen if the Mikaelson found out that they knew about Samantha .

Author: The next chapter will be the next memories and happy late 4 of july I did not post yesterday but it was  a holiday and I wanted to be with my family . sorry that all the chapters are small but it takes time to think of ideas for the book .