The Letter

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Weasley,

     This child's name is Molly, she is Fred Gideon Weasley's daughter. The person who is writing this letter is the woman who birthed this beautiful child. I know this is coming as a shock to you as Freddy  probably never talked about me or our daughter otherwise we would have met ages ago. I am sorry that I have done this to your family as you are still mourning the loss of Freddy. But I will not lie when I say Molly is his daughter. Molly Rigel Weasley, born May 10, 1998 at 3:46 AM, a little over a week after the day Fred passed away. 

       I had found out Freddie died when he did not come and visit me and our daughter after the fight. I was so heartbroken, as I knew he would never get to meet his daughter, the person he named after his mother....

       A little after Molly was born I knew I had no way of taking care of a newborn child, so I had to give her away no matter how much I had loved her. There was no way I could ever take my child to the place I was raised in. And I would never put my child in foster care. So I knew the best place my child could go was to be with your family. Freddie had told me so much about you guys and the home he grew up in. And I wish for our child to grow up the same way as he did, as I knew that was what he would have wished for. 

    I want to still be able to have her get to know her father through my perspective and how we met. So every year I will send her a letter telling her a story of her father and myself. I hope and pray that you will take care of our daughter and treat as family. She is mine and her father's Golden Treasure.

       Sincerely, Silver

ALL RIGHTS GO TO JK ROWLING FOR HER CHARACTERS AND HER WORLD. THE ONLY THINGS THAT ARE MINE ARE THE OC'S AND THE PLOT OF THIS FANFIC.