Meeting Mr. Weasley

As Molly read the letter that was in the newborn Child's basket tears were sliding down her round cheeks. Mr. Weasley then appeared out of the floo and went into the kitchen with his things to say hello to his wife after a long day at work. When he got to the entrance of the kitchen and not hearing the clacking of pans that told people Molly was cooking, he started to worry, hoping his wife was okay.

"Molly Dear!" He calls out hoping she answers " Is everything okay??"

Molly quickly looks up from the letter she was staring at to answer her husband "Come hear now Arthur!" she yells from where she has been standing for the past thirty minutes.

Arthur quickly runs to where he heard his wife wand in hand only suddenly stop at the sight of his wife's tear streaked face and holding a bundle of cloth in one arm and a letter in her other hand. " What is it my dear Mollywobbles??" Mr. Weasley says carefully slowing down looking into his wife's arms at the bundle of clothes. 

"He had a child..." Molly croaks out starting to sob all over again pressing the bundle of cloth towards her chest.

"Who dear?? Who had a child??" Arthur tries to coax his wife for an answer wrapping his arms around his wife.

"F-Freddy, Fred had a child!" She sobs into Mr. Weasley's shoulder handing him the letter.

 He gasps in surprise skimming over the letter just to then read over it more carefully" He what?? When? How? Why-?" Arthur looks down at the bundle in his wife's arms seeing a newborn child face who according to the letter he just read over is his late sons daughter. "Merlin's Beard..." He says in shock. Molly gasps,

"We need to feed her! She's probably so hungry and might also need a change! Arthur dear go buy some supply for the week. We shall see what we can do for right now." she gasps for a second time" The kids! They need to know about this! Honey send a Patronus for them as well!"

"Yes Dear" Mr. Weasley says rushing off

______________________________________________________________________________

ALL RIGHTS GO TO JK ROWLING FOR HER CHARACTERS AND HER WORLD. THE ONLY THING THAT IS MINE IS THE OC'S AND THE PLOT.