- CONFRONT -

-follow your brain . Your heart is stupid ass shit.-

"No, he's not my boyfriend. We are just friends. He's my childhood friend, Jimin! Why are you suddenly being so cold?

"Wait Aria, you don't need to give a justification to him, and you, I'm her boyfriend. What the hell is your problem?" Taehyung's eyes were filled with rage. He hates when someone tries to challenge him. His possession over Aria keeps him sane. He stepped forward, ready for the boxing competition.

"Can you both please stop this useless argument?" Aria burst out in anger. Her emotions were messed up. She was partially finished but, somewhere in her mind, she felt satisfied.

"Can't we resolve the circumstances by peaceful means?"

Aria paused for a second, the situation, the fight, the blood, everything pleased her mind, she doesn't want to stop them but if she won't do that now, then she will miss all the fun shortly. She finally, after a long time, which seems like a decade, is living with her childhood friend. In peace after all of those messed up situations but, here too, they are creating upheaval. Aria wanted peace. The shoutings and threats echoed inside her brain, and the same old memories replayed in her mind. She tried her best to stay strong, to keep her vulnerable composure.

She won't let him live peacefully, the reason behind her being in this mansion, the place where her cries and her pains are still alive. These walls are dissolved her in tears. With each new day, her grudge became even stronger than before.  For this she is ready to go beyond any limits.

"I've lost everything that comforts me and now I don't want to lose you all." Aria thundered, her voice caught everyone's attention. "I'm still alive, just for you all." 

Her vulnerable tone, and defenseless body, made all the men protect her. But, little did they know that the power of revenge, the yearning to see the person on his knees, begging for his life. The thought made her blood boil and ignited the energy that was enough to shield her from all her sufferings. 

"and to kill YOU.

"Sorry" they all said in unison. "We won't argue if it hurts you, please stop crying." Jimin leaned towards her and hugged her.

One simple hug can change everything. The moment you feel there's no one to hug you , no one to support you, no one to wipe your tears ...you wanted to end your life but has to be alive... "Am I that weak to give my life which is not of any use...??
I'm just a burden."

All these random thoughts kills Aria every second. She considers herself as a sin , first for her family, her sister and now for her friends. Each time they fight for her, she felt like she is being stabbed again and again at the same spot by the only person she loved.

The hug was broken by the sound of coughing. Jimin diverted his gaze on the man with a tired smile . He didn't want to fight anymore.

"He is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung! It's his mansion and he's my friend."

"Ohh~~ we see. Friend , i mean a best friend approaching in a hall in only a towel! Wow! What a friendship!"

"It's my building anyways, I'll do whatever the heck I want, shorty!" Taehyung stated with an eye roll.

He sat on the couch with a glass of beer in his grip.
Still half naked.

Aria speaks out to avoid the awkwardness in the atmosphere.

"He's my childhood friend and Taehyung please be polite to them , they're my only friends who comforted me when I moved in a new place without you, when I was weak and each time when I felt vulnerable!"

Aria's words made him relaxed and calm, he could sit and listen to her forever. Watching Aria's expression and the emotions that come out of her angelic voice made him trust them all. She never appreciates anyone but when she does, she means it. That person must be worthy of her compliments. Taehyung knows her very well, being her childhood friend he knows everything about her. He can even predict the words she is about to speak.

"I guess you all will be hungry. Let me prepare lunch for you all."

"No Aria, wait a moment. I wanted to inform you something."

Jimin, yoongi, and Jungkook sat on the couch. Their facial expressions and tensed features clearly indicate that the words Hoseok is about to speak will surely break Aria's heart into millions of pieces.

"What Hoseok? Say it. I'm way too hungry to wait anymore for a second.

"Y-your f-father is not anymore... Your sister, as well as your mom, too are not at home. We thought something might have happened to you too, so we came all here to look before you." 

Aria's face was unreadable, not a sign of any expression.  "Ummm... I'm hungry, can we talk about it later." Aria was about to run out towards the kitchen when her wrist was grabbed with a firm grip.

"Are you serious?  I presumed you would get a panic attack! Y-you are hungry?" Shockingly asked Hoseok.

Everyone's eyes widen at Aria. They all were confused except Taehyung, who probably knew everything about her!.

"It's hurting Hoseok!" Aria wiggled her hands and he loosen his firm grip but still holding her hand. She jerked his hand away and moved towards the kitchen.

________________

She came with pizza boxes in her hand. Taehyung jumped out from the couch and ran towards her to grab a pizza.

"Let's eat," Aria said while opening the boxes.

"Yeah, you need to celebrate your father's death, Don't you?" Jimin asked still standing away from Taehyung.

"It's nothing like what you're thinking, Jimin!"

Aria handed the boxes to Taehyung who was swamped with eating his pizza.

"Why don't you just go to a club and celebrate." Jungkook rolled his eyes and took a slice.

"You changed a lot Aria." Hoseok stood up from the couch, ready to leave.

"Will you all stop accusing me, I never thought that my friends will think such disgusting stuff about me ."

And that was the trigger that made her burst out. Every time, it's she who's accused, no matter if she's right or wrong. 

"Do you even know how it feels when your stepfather decides to sell you? W-when he always w-whip you? He treats me, my sister, and my mother like an animal. H-he brought his friends and forced me to spend a night, to give myself to those wolfs ....just to earn? How could I not be happy knowing that the fucker is no longer alive?" She said, fighting with her tears.

Sometimes her words were unable to leave her mouth, and her emotions messed up. She ended up happily, smiling in pain!

Her sweetest smile holds the deepest and darkest secrets and pains!

"Nobody notices how hard I try to hold back my tears every day! "

And she ran towards her room.

________