- HOMICIDE -

- Murder is like a potato chips, you can't stop with just one -

"Adele, where have you been? Why did you run away all of a sudden? You know, Jimin wanted to meet you! And others too. Jungkook is crazy for you, he's fanboying over you. You should better not come in their path or else they will kidnap and keep you with them." Aria restlessly speaks."None of them are important now. Stop talking rubbish all the time Aria, will you?" Adele rolled her eyes."What happened? Why are you being so topsy-turvy?" She laughed. "Did something happen?""I doubt if Taehyung knows about me. Because all the time I was fighting his eyeballs were focused on me ." Adele spoke silently."Well" Aria placed both of her hands on Adel's shoulders and said "you looked so drop-dead sexy while fighting in this pure black gown. You looked just like a Mafia badass. Which you already are. So obviously anyone would fall for you. " Aria winked.Adele slapped her hands away. "From how long have you started behaving like Jimin?" Adele questioned, and Aria just laughed. "Anyways, we have something more important to take care of." Adele's cool composure was back."I know that Taehyung's dad is here in this Vila. We have to kill him in front of his son. Right?" Aria smirked viciously."Right!""I HAVE A PLAN. " Aria gave a smug look.

_______

Adele's POV

We both somehow entered the room where I had kept this bastard. I am beyond happy that, finally, I'm going to kill another person. Another person who ruined my life. Who ruined Aria's life, who ruined my mom's life! We looked at each other before opening the hidden place.The room is dark, with no hint of light, and he had been blindfolded when we brought him here. As I opened the door and stepped inside, something hard hit my head. Everything went blurry and become indistinct. And I realized that the man was hidden behind the door and he had left. Aria, I hope you take care of this mess. Soon I went to my knees.

Taehyung's dad POV

The time, I was brought here by those two girls, I was so intoxicated to fight against those defenseless and emasculated girls. And they thought as if I am weak. I laughed. I know their weakness. Nevertheless, they were another one of my whores in captivity. And now look at them, going against one of the biggest Mafia. I half-suppressed laugh.It's been an hour since I'm being kept here by those bitches. They will fucking regret what they had done. I know Aria, she's quite a fragile, weak ass. But Adele, I don't know much about her. I have met with her only once. Since she underwent surgery to get her pretty face back and her mom decided to give both of them the same look. She sent her abroad somewhere. I searched for her every place in the world but I couldn't find her easily. Today she's here. She came here for her own death. I laughed evilly.My hands were tied and I was blindfolded. But those naive bitches forgot to check on me. The time I came here I took the hairpin from the whore I was sleeping with. I was wasted, but still, I knew if I got caught they will make it hell for me to live so I prepared the key for my exit. The bitch dared to stab my face multiple times. They kicked me. They wanted to kill me. To harm me when I would gain my consciousness. So they left me here. I was unconscious. They left me in my own home. I laughed. What a fool!

I opened the chain with which, my hands were tied with the help of that hairpin. I then searched for some hard material. I was ready with my plan and waiting for them.

I heard footsteps coming closer and I know it was them it was time to execute my plan. I hid behind the door. The darkness helped me a lot. As she stepped inside, I hit her. My target was Adele, and I hit her. Poor girl! I ran to kill Aria too, but....