- LIFE -

- I've multiple personalities but none of them likes you -

End of flashback

"So this is how we knew her." Yoongi paused his long unending epic story.

"But what after that? What happened after she left her room?"Namjoon raised his eyebrows.

"We never saw her again until today." Junkook silently stated.

Pin drop silence•

"Why didn't you all go after her?" Jin asked, "And who's this Taehyung. It's his responsibility to take care of her. Guess what, never in my life, I have seen such friends who leave their friend when the only thing the former needs is your support."

They all remained silent.

Namjoon's phone buzzed out. Breaking the silence.

"Ohh..ok! She's fine? Yeah...i -we will be there within half an hour." he ended the call

"We gotta have to go to the hospital. She is awake and in her senses now and we can talk with her."

They all stood up from their comfortable seats and were ready to escape but suddenly Namjoon popped up with a question.

"Hold your horses, where is that guy umm... Taehyung right? I didn't see him here, Where does he live?." Namjoon enquired.

"This. Is. Not. the appropriate time to use your 148 IQ. We gotta go to the hospital right now. That's more important." Jin aggressively ran towards his car.

"148 IQ? He got a sexy brain." said jungshookie.

"Compliment me later on, come now."

They were trying to reach the hospital as soon as they can. Communicating with the street lights and wondering about the silence that the darkness of the night holds. Air brushing their faces. Perfectly perfect creatures. The night seems blessed.

After a few minutes of driving, all six of them reached the hospital, running to see their patient.

Opening the way, they all ran towards Aria and sat down beside her bed.

She was numbed. Not smiling. Neither showed her excruciating pain. She wanted to be alone but be that as it may, she just felt like being with them at least for now, with Someone who actually adores and care for her. Caring for someone who is Mentally scattered and physically torn into pieces.

"Do you feel good?"

"Is everything fine, do you still feel Sick?"

"Wanna eat something?"

"Pizza?"

"Bibimbap?"

"Samgyeopsal?"

Everyone rained the questions on Aria.

"Wanna drink Banana Milk?"

Jungkook asked all of a sudden, making everyone's gaze divert toward him.

"How can u ~~?

"Ok, then how about Soju?" Jungkook didn't even let suga finish his sentence.

"Tell me you're just pretending to be like this," Hoseok asked which made everyone laugh but Aria just let a feeble smile Jewell her face.

"Are you really ok? Jimin asked, circling his hands over her shoulders.

"I'm acting like I'm ok, please don't interrupt my performance."

She thought to herself but didn't even let anyone know about the mental pain and physical suffering that was killing her millionths of time. Every breath she inhaled felt like a venomous smell that was choking her inside. Their comforting words were not enough for her to forget the sufferings she had been with. She can't let anyone know how vulnerable she is right now. Neither she wanted to listen to those fake words anymore, but in the end, she only has herself to share this excruciating pain.

And henceforth she just smiled for assuring them.

She can't divide up her melancholy and neither can allocate it to others just because she needed to get rid of her malaise. She doesn't need sympathy because she knows that her pain isn't killing her, it's making her even stronger than before and she loved it!

"Take a deep breath Aria it's just an ominous time. It will go. And if not I'll kick it out of my life with all my strengths."

"Can I go back to my home?" She asked without any facial expressions.

"You can just stay with us."

"Yeah, please forget whatever happened. Let's start it from the beginning." Hoseok wanted her to accept it.

He wanted her to move in, in her life, and never look back. Past is past. It can't be recreated,

but the bitter truth is that it also can't be forgotten.

But who knows if the old Aria is no more. Her pure soul is no more, the soul that took every suffering and thorn that the world threw on her with a mask of a smile on her face. No more feelings. No more relations. No more lies. No more fake promises and indeed no more dreams.

She wanted to live in reality, not in her fantasy world. If it's possible for her to change something in her past she will first kill her stepfather more brutally, and mercilessly than one could ever imagine.

But again a part of her had already slaughtered him without being aware of it.

"You all don't know and neither you should know to whom you are inviting to your home," she thought and smirked sinfully.

Her smirk didn't go unnoticed by Jimin.

"What's up with this smirk? Aren't you probably thinking about living with six of us, insanely hot damn men ?"

Everyone just laughed to erase the uneasiness and awakening feeling in the atmosphere however this doesn't make Aria screw up her face in disgust."Well, I like to play it dirty," she said with a smirk plastered on her face."Why did it feel like you've changed? It seems like you're there right in front of us but at the same time it feels like you're not the one you were used to." Jungkook asked with a clear hint of suspicion in his eyes. As if his instincts wanted to alert him about the forthcoming demolishment.

" As if you have got a new life with the same body."

"Duh! A life after death"