Cast!

Ok so this story is marauders era 7th year, so it will have all of the cc's from that era plus some of my oc's! I am going to devote this chapter to the oc's so everyone knows a bit about them! Here we go:

Aziza Carnelian Lazaurus is a Slytherin who usually goes by Azzy. She is a pure blood witch and is 17 (in 7th year). Her parents are Topaz and Jasper Lazaurus and she is one of 4 quadruplet sisters (Amber, Amethyst and Alexandrite). She looks like a teenage Katie Holmes but with jet black hair with a strip of neon green. She is competitive, sporty, blunt, straight forward, ambitious and sneaky. She like quidditch and duelling. Her crush is Sirius Black, she is friends with most Slytherins, the marauders and her sisters and has no enemies...yet. She is a Metamorphagis, a Legilimens/Occlumens and an Animagus (Black Wolf). She has a habit of being over dramatic and pulling pranks. She is the SQT Seeker, she and Sirius flirt all the time and she uses her Metamorph powers to change her eye and hair colour.

Amethyst Quartz Lazaurus is a Ravenclaw who usually goes by Emmy. She is a pure blood witch and is 16 (6th year). Her parents are Topaz and Jasper Lazaurus and she is one of 4 quadruplet sisters (Amber, Aziza and Alexandrite). She looks like a teenage Katie Holmes but with dark blue/purple hair with a strip of neon pink. She is clever, creative, competitive, snappy, argumentative and sassy. She likes drawing, reading, writing and studying. Her crush is Remus Lupin, she is friends with Remus, Peter and her sisters and she makes enemies very quickly. As of yet, they include: Severus, Lily, Marlene, several other oc's and most students tbh. She is a Metamorphagis, a Legilimens/Occlumens and is an Animagus (Lykoi cat). She has the habit of reading anywhere she can and will ignore people if she is mad at them. She uses her Metamorph powers to change her eye and hair colour, she hates sports and has a study session with Peter, Remus, Kaeon and Amber every week.

Amber Jade Lazaurus is a Hufflepuff who usually goes by AJ. She is a pure blood witch and is 16 (6th year). Her parents are Topaz and Jasper Lazaurus and she is one of 4 quadruplet sisters (Amethyst, Aziza and Alexandrite). She looks like a teenage Katie Holmes but with red hair with a strip of dark blue. She is funny, kind, loyal, friendly and competitive. She likes Quidditch, dancing and singing. Her crush is Peter Pettigrew, she is friends with the marauders, Kaeon Prewett, her sisters and most other students and her enemies are most bullies. She is a Metamorphagis, a Legilimens/Occlumens and an Animagus (Red Border-Collie). She has a habit of taking risks for adventure and fun. She uses her Metamorph powers to change her eye and hair colour, she is Chaser for the HQT and does professional ballet.

Alexandrite Esme Lazaurus is a Gryffindor who usually goes by Alex. She is a pure blood witch and is 16 (6th year). Her parents are Topaz and Jasper Lazaurus and she is one of 4 quadruplet sisters (Amethyst, Aziza and Amber). She looks like a teenage Katie Holmes but with light green hair with a strip of orange. She is funny, adventurous, competitive, dramatic, ambitious, confident, cocky and athletic. She LOVES quidditch. Her crush is James Potter, she is friends with the marauders, Kaeon Prewett, Lily, Marlene, Alice, Frank and her sisters, her enemies include anyone who acts like they are better than her (which tends to be Amethyst a lot of the time). She is a Metamorphagis, a Legilimens/Occlumens and an Animagus (Phoenix). She has a habit of pulling pranks, challenging people and being overly dramatic. She uses her Metamorph powers to change her eye and hair colour, James got over Lily and now is FHOH for her and she is a Beater for the GQT.

Halley Adhara Black is a Gryffindor who usually goes by Hales, Lee, Addy or Hara. She is a pure blood witch and is 16 (6th year). Her parents are Alphard and Lucindaya Black and she has no siblings though she is very close with her cousins Sirius, Regulus, Molly, Gideon, Fabian and Kaeon. She looks like Chloe Anderson (Sam Barrett) from Home and Away. She is smart, sassy, intelligent, rebellious, funny and flirty. She likes adventure and taking risks and hates to be kept inside reading or studying. Her crush is Oakley Grey, she is friends with the marauders, Lily, Marlene, Alice, Alexandrite, Aziza and Amber and dislikes Amethyst, Severus and most Slytherins. She is a Legilimens/Occlumens, she knows apparition and is an Animagus (Goitered Gazelle). She has a bad temper and it is easy to piss her off. She often flirts with Marley and he flirts with her too but is focused on Lily, she is a chaser for the GQT and she has a perfect smile.