A Retelling Of Goldilocks And The Three Bears

Once upon a time, there were three bears that lived in a house, in the woods. Papa Bear, Mama Bear, and Baby Bear. They were about to eat some porridge. They were very hungry. Papa Bear ate his porridge.

"Yow! This porridge is too hot!" yelled Papa Bear.

Mama Bear ate her porridge. "Ouch, it is too hot!" she yelled.

Baby Bear ate his porridge. "Ow, my mouth!" he cried.

"Let's go for a walk in the woods," suggested Mama Bear. "When we get back, our porridge will be cooled off. And so, the three bears went for their walk in the woods.

Over the meadow, there was a girl named Goldilocks, walking along, whistling a tune. She walked further, until she saw the three bear's house. "I wonder if anyone lives in that house?" wondered Goldilocks. She went inside and saw three bowls of porridge.

"I am kinda hungry," she said. "Might as well eat." Goldilocks ate Papa Bear's porridge, but it was too hot. She ate Mama Bear's porridge, but it was too cold. Then, she ate Baby Bear's porridge, and it was just right. She ate all of his porridge, and she was no longer hungry.

Next, Goldilocks was in the living room. There was a piano and also three chairs. She sat down on Papa Bear's chair, but it was too hard. She sat down on Mama Bear's chair, but it was too soft. Then, she sat down on Baby Bear's chair, but it broke.

"I am so tired," yawned Goldilocks. "Might as well get some sleep. And, Goldilocks went upstairs to the three bear's room. There were three beds. She slept on Papa Bear's bed, but it was too lumpy. She slept on Mama Bear's bed, but it was too bouncy. Then, she slept on Baby Bear's bed, and it was just right. She closed her eyes, and fell asleep.

The three bears returned home from their walk in the woods. When they set foot in the kitchen, they were not happy at what they encountered. "Someone broke into our house!" roared Papa Bear.

"Must have been a burglar!" gasped Mama Bear.

"Did we get robbed, Mama?" asked Baby Bear.

"I don't know, sweetie," said Mama Bear. "Oh no! Look at this!"

The three bears were aghast that their porridge had been eaten.

"Somebody has been eating my porridge!" growled Papa Bear.

"Somebody has been eating my porridge!" gasped Mama Bear.

"Somebody has been eating my porridge, and it's all gone!" cried Baby Bear.

The three bears did not like what happened. Not one bit. They went into the living room, and saw that the chairs have been sat on.

"Somebody has been sitting on my chair!" roared Papa Bear.

"Somebody has been sitting on my chair!" shrieked Mama Bear.

"Somebody has been sitting on my chair, and it broke!" wailed Baby Bear.

"Let's check upstairs!" said Papa Bear. He stormed up the stairs, with Mama Bear, and Baby Bear, following him. Then, when they got into their bedroom, the beds were not like they should be.

"Somebody's been sleeping in my bed!" growled Papa Bear.

"Somebody's been sleeping in my bed!" gasped Mama Bear, with a horrified look.

"Somebody's been sleeping in my bed, and there she is!" yelled Baby Bear, pointing at Goldilocks.

Goldilocks was awoken by all the commotion, and she saw the three bears, who were not very happy, to see her in their home. "Hi, bears!" laughed Goldilocks, nervously. "I was just going! See ya!" And, with that, she ran downstairs, out of the three bear's house, and never came back again. But, when she got back home, her mother was angry at her for leaving the house without her permission. Her mother gave Goldilocks a time out in the corner, for that. She would never make that mistake, again.

And, she never did.

This story was written on Saturday, June 26th, 2021.

A/N Just a retelling of this classic fairy tale! Goldilocks should know better than to intrude someone's home, and mess things up! Bad girl! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.