002

( 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ) ━━━━━𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 !     ↷『 𝐑𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 』

( 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ) ━━━━━𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 ! ↷『 𝐑𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 』

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                                   -LONXLYSENPAI

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
-LONXLYSENPAI

WHERE DID YOU GO!?, RYU shouting through the street, mikasa was panting heavily after running to much.

Clothes were all wet from the rain;
throwing her pouch in frustration of not finding her bestfriend. She didn't care about her thing right now, only on her mind was ryu after hearing that words from mitsuya.

draken is in danger

That word was enough to scare her, after all that was the same words she heard that time before her loved one died.

Passers by were looking at her in confusion; thinking she was short of crazy to shout that loudly in festival days. But peoples are people, they will judge without even knowing one or two things.

Mikasa heart was beating fastly, sweat were misked by rain. She clench her hand; where the hell did he go!?.

It has already been several minutes and she still couldn't found him. She was running through the dark street, screaming draken names; inhope of finding him.

Seeing three figure infront of her, mikasa stopped. Her heart dropped after seeing Draken in that bloody state, Blood dripping from his Fresh wound.

Mikasa widen her eyes, "RYU" she
screamed, her throat were hurting from her all scream she had done but still she ignored it.

Running toward them, she kneel down on her knees; Hands trembling in fear of hurting him more when she touched his face. It was all beaten up.