003

( 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ) ━━━━━𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 ! ↷『 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 』

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                                  -LONXLYSENPAI

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
-LONXLYSENPAI

I HEARD, YOU CRIED REALLY BADLY THAT TIME ❞ said smugly, draken
was looking at mikasa with his one
Eyebrow raised.

"Yes but you know why because you weren't dead!" Mikasa says, peeling the apple and placing it on the plate while having a annoyed look.

Draken was telling the same thing past few minute, just to annoy mikasa which he was successful. Mikasa who wanted to stab draken with the knife on her hand, hold it back.

Draken-kun

Then unexpectedly takemitchy entered the room while wearing a kind of weird dress. "Quit being a jackass" draken said, mikasa snicker a lightly beacuse of the depression thing takemitchy was saying loudly.

"That right, here!" Draken says, "mikey told me to give you this!" He was talking about the toman uniform, that was the dress mikey wore when he first started toman.

❝ TAKEMITCHY, YOU ARE THE BENEFACTOR FOR TOMAN ❞

Draken stood up with the help of mikasa as he bow to takemitchy; to give his thanks for saving him. Mikasa just stood there with a smile, she was grateful of takemitchy because if he wasn't there...ryu wouldn't be here, right now.

"Oh! mikey is taking nap at the rooftop, if you want to meet him..you can!" Mikasa says, finally finshing to peel the apple. "O-okay" takemitchy replied as he went to the direction where mikasa had told him.