005

( 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄  ) ━━━━━𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 ! ↷『 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 』

( 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ) ━━━━━𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 ! ↷『 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 』

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                                 -LONXLYSENPAI

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
-LONXLYSENPAI

"THIS IS TOO FAST BAJI - KUN , SLOW DOWN A BIT" ━━━━━ shouted mikasa as she clutch baji's shirt tightly. mikasa was in bajis motorbike while baji was trying to compete with the others speed. "This is nothing , mikasa!"

All toman founding member's were in their own motorbike while Mikasa was in baji's because she didn't have her own. All toman founding members were in fast pace but expect for one person, mikey.

Now going to mikey, all stopped their bike and turn to look mikey .. who was in his street hawk. All sweatdrop as Draken called out mikey, this is so embarrassing!. Mikasa thought. Seeing her leader in that moped while other were in bike, this is the most embarrassing thing.

"Listen mikey, how long you gonna keep riding that moped? You are our leader. Just switch it out for a bike already"

Draken said as mikasa nodded her head continously in agreement. This why i never ride with mikey! Baji let out a small laugh at the girl , peeking mikasa attention as she turn to look him. Baji quickly turned around while mikasa tilied her head in confusion.

What the hell was that? Thinking this, mikasa turned to look at mikey and draken but only to get disturb by some noise. Turning to look, there were some seniors trying to mock the toman.

Mikasa twitch her eyes in annoyance after seeing one man coming toward mikey with a bat on his hand, claiming that he will trash mikey bike. He had some gut!. "Put one finger on my street hawk and i will kill you!"

That guy stopped stopped, he seems to hesitant.. wasn't he was going to trash mikey Street hawk, now what?. A sigh left after seeing those bastard leaving. "Well? We gonna kick their ass!" Baji said, "that sound great!" kazutora supported baji, ah! Are we gonna fight?