MARRIED

GUINEVERE x GRANGER

"Brother! Can you please stop running will you!?" Guinevere Baroque was Chasing Lancelot in the School hallway.

She didn't mind those students who was Glaring at her for her loudness.

The only thing that keeps up on her mind is to stop her brother Lancelot from running away from her.

Pewboom! I'll never let you go brother once i got you! My Experiment should be done soon!

She stop at the bunch of students in the way a second of silence she then covered her ears from Student's who's cheering from the top of their lungs.

"W-what's Happening?" she's stuttering.

she then turn around only to find out that the Lightborn squad is on there School Hallway! Her eyes widened in horror.

Oh gord! I should run away before that Granger find me!!

While keep her self running from the bunch of students a little flashback suddenly appeared in her mind.

Flashback...

It was there School Visiting Activity, Guinevere enjoying her self from taking picture around the school.

Oh gord this is so Good! Look at those Flower Garden it feels like I'm in the clouds!

"That's the end of our tour session Class now let's proceed to Cafeteria so that you could eat your lunch now." the Teacher lead their way to the Cafeteria.

"Guin..Baroque"

"Guinevere!"

She snapped out when one of her best friend called her in thunder voice.

"Oh! I'm so sorry Les i didn't heard you i was looking on this beautiful place." she smile as she apologized.

Lesley Crossed her arm and sighed.

"C'mmon I'm hungry you know, Natalia is already at the Cafeteria." Lesley hold her hands and they sprinted to the Cafeteria.

Guinevere Blinked her eyes, that fast?!

...

"You should really tie her with you Lessy." Natalia said and smile playfully.

"I'll think of that Nat." lesley said in monotone.

"Oh no need for that, anyway my cup is empty i need to get some water." she excuse her self as she hold her cup.

"be careful Dear, you don't know this place well." Natalia said after she left their Table.

Guinevere being observant person scanning the place.

A group of Mage was caught in her eyes, it was Chang'e one of the students there with Diggie and Cyclops who was secretly looking at Chang'e.

They're so cute!

Chang'e who first notice her.

"Hello Miss Violet!" Chang'e wave her hands she also do the same.

While her attention was on the Group of Mage she didn't notice a Group of Tanks who are in a hurry.

Unexpected happen she lose her balance and fell on someone.

"oh no Miss Violet!"

"Here let me help you!"

"we're very sorry Miss Violet---oh sh*t Granger!!!"

Her eyes widened as she heard his name, she was fell on the top of hottest marksman on the Land of Dawn.

She raised her head to look at the person, it was really him! I'm dead.