I GOT HER AND SHE'S MINE

ZILONGXFREYA

Freya's Pov

I quickly head back to our classroom when i saw Zilong in the hallway along with Ling and Wanwan.

Too late he turned his head on my spot, his face brightened and eyes sparkling like a kid saw a candy.

"Freya my baby!"

Forget the pen there's a big trouble in the hallway, i run fast as i can.

I almost bumped Selena whose holding a papers outside the office.

"I-I'm Sorry Selena!" i said between my breath as i run fast.

"Slow down Freya!" she shout but if i did that Zilong will keep on teasing me.

For god sake I'm done with his childish act since the first day i transferred to this school.

"you can't get away from me Freya!" he shout that makes everyone in the hallway tease me.

i gritted my teeth in anger.

Zilong used his skill, i almost hit my head i forgot that he have a dash skill.

He pulled my hands when he got me and smile widely.

"Good Morning, Beautiful"

What's with him and the way he act like a little kid.

"What do you want from me, Zilong?" i asked in lower tone when i saw Principal Pharsa together with Miss Kadita in hall.

"Marry me, Freya!" he look determine

My face went red after he shout that i look away, don't get flustered remember you're a Valkyrie.

A Valkyrie never needs a man to protect her we swear on our oaths as a protector of Northern Vale, Zilong should aware that fact but he didn't give up.

That's a sad reality even if i want to be with him but i can't.

...

"You know what Freya, we both know that you have feelings for Him but you keep on denying it." Kagura said after we eat dinner.

She's my roommate along with Hanabi that suspiciously late because it's already 7pm and she's still not around.

I lean on the chair and crossed my hands.

"What makes you think of that?" i asked her denying that it's a fact.

She look at me, "I saw you on the rooftop shouting and crying out of frustration...and you my dear friend muttered that you're starting to love him."

what the.. She heard those!?

"I-i didn't say that!" i said loudly that makes her think I'm guilty.

She look at me with disbelief.

"Freya you're coward to think that you're a Valkyrie a brave fighter but you're afraid in the name of love, tch you should be afraid of losing him."

Her words hit me hard to realize that I should fight for him.

It made me think of confession.

we talked for about an hour when the door suddenly opened and Hanabi show up i can say that she's not in the mood but we still greet her.

"Good evening Hana/Hello there Hanabi!" we greet in unison.

She just nodded and walk to her room.

"Oh dear... Hanzo didn't show up again, that akuma ninja he's getting into my nerves!" she slammed the table that flinch me.

(On the other side)