HATE OR LOVE

GUSIONXLESLEY

Lesley's Pov

After the school hours, i tried to asked Guin about what happened but she refused to answer, her cheeks was also red.

She checked her phone and fixed her bag after as if she's on hurry.

"Oh! Lesley i need to go, Granger's waiting for me outside I'll call you later i promise!"

i teasingly looked at her but she averted my gaze.

"Yeah sure, Go now before Granger will pissed off you know how impatient he is." she nodded and hug me i do the same.

"Take care of yourself and Harley!" i wave back before i stood up.

I need to check Harley there's still 30 mins. left, i was looking on my Wristwatch for a second.

"Ow sh*t/I'm sorry Mister...err nevermind." i was about to apologize but i changed my mind after i look up to see who's the person i bumped.

I'm always this Irritated everytime i see his face.

I was about to go when he called my name loudly enough to turn everyone's attention at him.

He is attention seeker.

This Gusion is a playboy what should i expect of course he loves everyone attentions.

It's a shame for him that he came from the wealthy family he's a real life prince but a player.

I raised my brow at him waiting for his question but i think it's better if i just leave i hate attentions, i want a normal life as a student.

"When you'll notice me, Lesley Vance?" he asked.

D*mn his face, he's acting cute that makes everyone want to pinch him.

He look at me pleading, I won't fall for your trap Paxley.

I rolled my eyes before walk away, thank god of light that he didn't follow me.

I saw Miya not far from my spot, i see she's also waiting Nana.

"Hey Lesley! What's going on i can feel you're not in the mood?" she asked me worriedly.

"H*ck yes, that's Paxley never failed to ruined my mood." i gritted my teeth in annoyance.

She laugh as usual whenever i talk to her about Gusion her reaction never change.

"Can't you see he likes you!"

I crossed my arm and looked at her.

"what makes you think that? You're impossible Miya."

"Lesley~ are you dumb? isn't it obvious, he help and save you on the battlefield, he follows you every single day and even he's busy he still have guts to come with you at the school visiting activity and yet you rejected him many times." she said.

I look at her disbelief.

"You don't really know him, Miya he also done that to his other girls besides Gusion was just pestering me for a reason." i said in lower tone, I'm aware we're in the hallway someone might heard us.

"what reason?" she asked in curiosity.

I just smiled at her, hoping she wouldn't ask questions further.

I'm the only one knows his secret.

He may have innocent Expression outside but he's a dangerous assassin worked from someone's order.

He's recruiting me for his squad which i rejected, i won't put Harley on danger state.

She was about to ask something when the bell rang, i sigh in relief looking at the students rushing in the hallway.