~The Avengers/Family Reunion~

I'm taken to what looks like a interrogation room, this Is exactly what I was trying avoid, and I wasn't even being sloppy. Nick Fury then comes in I just glare and say nothing he then says "now I know your mad but this needs to happen so we can see if your a threat or not. So you just answer honestly then you can be on your way ok?"

 "Questions? about what I told you I don't know what your talking about." "Then tell me what this means he says showing what looks like my DNA compared to a normal human DNA scan... In my mind I'm like oh sh!t." "Honestly I really don't know... lie "Miss you know I actually don't know your full name mind telling me he asks me."

 "That is none of your business." "This will go a lot faster if you just tell the truth you know" "In my mind what am I supposed to say oh I'm the secret Mikaelson.. uh No"  "Miss your first name is Isabelle right?" " I nod my head" "Well Isabelle If you don't tell us you know I have someone who can just read your mind to find out, unless you just tell us?."

 "in my head well shit If i do this the worst they can do is put me in a cell I can't die so might as well get this over with...fine you wanna know I'm a Mikaelson my family thinks I'm dead well I actually kinda am..anyway I'm just trying to live my life in peace." "Your a Mikaelson?" "I nod now you gonna kill me? throw me in a cell? actually you can't kill me" "What do you mean your dead you look pretty alive to me?"

 "I am dead.. I'm a tribrid... a witch, and  a vampire but i don't kill people ok? i drink blood bags I'm not a werewolf yet not that i'm trying activate the curse but yeah." "So what we saw on your DNA with the magic is because your a witch? ,and vampire you don't kill people but drink from blood bags? , and werewolf what do mean but not yet and what curse?"

 "1. Yes 2. I steal...well borrow blood bags from the blood bank, and to activate the werewolf curse is to take a human life...any accident any death caused by you will activate my werewolf side soo I'm not a full tribrid I'm just a vampire and a witch a Mikaelson witch to be exact." "Well..umm that's a lot to take in miss Mikaelson I guess as long as your not harming anyone you free to go."

 I get up after the cuffs are removed before I walk out he says "Actually you know I have a group called The Avengers you said you have abilities with your vampire side?" 'I do, and I know about The Avengers." "If you'd be up to it I think you'd be a great asset to the team?" "Ummm I don't know I'm not really Avenger material I say looking broken."

 "Well miss Mikaelson I think you'd be a great asset If you don't mind I'd like to introduce you to a couple people?" "Sure I guess" "Follow me this way" We walk into a room that looks like a lounge and their I see Black Widow or Natasha Romanoff, and Wanda Maximoff, and lastly Steve Rogers aka Captain America.

 "Guys I'd like you to meet Miss Isabelle Mikaelson" I look up expecting fear on their faces but it looks like their more intrigued. "Nice to meet you I'm Natasha but you can call me Nat." "I'm Wanda it's nice to meet you" lastly Steve Rogers "Hi, Steve Rogers nice to meet you" "It's nice to meet you all too but, can i ask you all something?"

 "sure they all say" "Umm...why aren't you guys scared, mostly when someone here's the name Mikaelson they either try to kill me or scared of me.?" "They all look as if they pity me" "Nat says you don't seem scary and i definitely don't wanna kill you, then Wanda cuts in yeah I heard you have some powers like me."

 "Steve just looks at me and starts walking towards me I get a little scared not gonna lie but, then he does something I did NOT expect he hugged me." "He then says you don't have to be afraid I think WE all would love to have you on the team I just smiled."

 "After that we sat, and I told them my storm how I was born a stillborn..well look like I was but wasn't and my family just left me to go save my sister didn't even give me a funeral, how my half brother Marcel raised me in secret, how i died for real, and became a vampire.