~Lux/Hydra Mission~

Isabelle's POV

After settling everything with The Avengers, and The Mikaelsons I left with my bio dad Lucifer to meet some of his family, and friends I have to admit I'm nervous he is the devil after all.

 We get to a club called Lux witch happens to also be owned by my dad he lives above it in the penthouse it's really amazing honestly I've only ever been to one club in all my life it wasn't great but Rousseau's was always my go to bar.

 Anyway my dad I've learned is quite popular in this area, and is very rich like more rich than Tony. After my dad shows me around Lux, and his penthouse I met Maze or Mazikeen she's actually really fun in my opinion.

 Then I met Amenadiel my dad's brother OH, and did I mention that my dad, and his brother are literally God's children like The GOD I know insane right.

 Anyway then I met Chloe Decker or as my dad calls the Dectective he fancies her Chloe has a little daughter name Trixie she's literally the cutest thing she LOVES my dad, and ohh there Ella lopez or as my dad calls her Miss Lopez he's very formal I've noticed.

 After meeting everyone I got a call from Tony "Hey kid if you'd like we have a mission it's hydra again we could really use your help you know your gifts, and all we really miss you kid." I'll come give me a few minutes I'll be there sound good? "Sounds great see you soon kid."

 Alright bye Tony. My dad then asks me "Who was that Isabelle? It was Tony there's a mission it's those bloody hydra people again  I'm gonna go with them I am a Avenger after all. "Are you sure you want to?"

 Yeah I need too but, I'll come back to see you guys it was very nice meeting you all. Then Trixie runs up to me hugging me "promise you'll come back Isabelle?" I bent down to her I promise I say smiling I stand up then hug my dad then I go to the balcony using my powers flying to the tower. 

Lucifer's POV

Lucifer's POV

I like her Maze tells me I do to brother but where did she get those powers from? Well my dear brother she was taken by the same group she's going to help The Avengers take out.

 They tortured her tried to make her trigger her Werewolf side but she didn't instead they somehow gave her those wanted her to be a weapon but she escaped.

 Wait did you just say Werewolf?!! The Detective said yes Werewolf her birth mother was a Werewolf but you know did the you know with a hybrid of Vampire, and Werewolf she is what they call a tribrid.

 Since her real mother was a fairy, and myself an angel she has wings, and I guess when she triggered her werewolf side she did it as a dragon gift from her mum. She is quite powerful. She's had a very rough life but, now she has a lot of people that love her for who she is, and boyfriend who I actually approve of shockingly. 

Isabelle's POV

Arriving to the tower I see Loki on my balcony waiting for me I land behind him, tapping his shoulder. "Hey Loki" Izzy you gave me a scare how was your trip? Good it was good I met some of my dad's family. "That's great Izzy I hope all turns out well, you ready for the mission?" I am always ready to kick some hydra ass I say smirking. "That is why I love you so much because you can kick ass very well even mine." He says smiling kissing me  Heading to the quinjet with Loki, and Steve in my new suit Tony made me which I LOVE.