~Who am I?~

Isabelle's POV

While The Avengers talk down stairs I feel all my emotions all of the place anger, betrayed, sadness I'm out on the balcony when all of the sudden these wings pop out of my back like HUGE wings first I turn into a dragon now this I just sit, and sob to myself til someone comes in, and I don't even hear them over the sounds of my crying til someone touches my shoulder, and I see it's Loki "Darling are you okay?"

 No I'm not first i turn into a bloody dragon, and Fury thinks I knew about keeping it a secret which I did NOT know about, and now this.. I say gesturing to the huge wings on my back...Loki I'm so scared I don't know what I am anymore.

  "Darling you are the most beautiful, extraordinary girl I have ever met, and I love you so much no matter what." he says wiping my cheeks with tears he looks at my wings "May I?" I smile, and nod  I feel him touch my wings he looks in awe.

 Loki? "Yes darling?" I'm scared, if Fury finds out about these he'll lock me up I need to find out why all these things are happening to me I-I "Find out what?" We turn, and see Fury Fury please I know how this looks but, I swear I didn't know I don't know all this is happening please...please don't lock me up I'm not a monster.

 "he sighs...Miss Mikaelson I know that your not a monster...but you need to be put under isolation it's for your own safety please don't make this difficult." Loki then speaks "No that's not happening"  "It wasn't an option" Right then I knew what was happening so I ran...well flew away Isabelle WAIT I hear Loki say then Fury say "Find her" 

Meanwhile

Lucifer's POV

Detective...wait I need you, I need you to help me find someone. What who are you talking about? My daughter...WHAT she shouts shh.. Daughter? since when did you have a daughter? Long ago I had an affair with someone...well more like a fling anyway she got pregnant didn't want her even tho I did she somehow magically transplanted her to a already pregnant Werewolf.

 Wait hold on a second Werewolf? How is that even possible? Anyway she was born as a what's called a tribrid Werewolf, Vampire, and Witch anyway she was raised by a Vampire that was like a son to the family called the Mikaelsons.

She was supposed to be dead but actually wasn't she moved to New York by herself at 17 as a Vampire fast forward she's now a full tribrid lives with a group called the avengers but earlier this evening I felt her well...she sprouted wings like me she has no idea what she is, and I want to find her, and explain but I need you to help me.

 "How do you expect me to find her well The Avengers should have put a thing out to find her, your a detective please just help me. "Okay" 

Isabelle's POV

I flew my way to the beach I found my way to a hidden cave type thing I put my feet in the water seeing all the fish just nature I just needed to think. Sittting there for a good 20 minutes I see a glow in the back of the cave I follow it, and it's a beautiful hidden cavern I use some of my magic making a ball of light I just sit, and smile admiring the beautiful water the glowing cavern til I fill  like I'm being watched so I slowly turn around my hands glowing green Who's there?

 I've had a really fucked up day so whoever you are please don't test me I'm more powerful than you know. Then a tall man with a british accent in a suit steps out in the light "Oh trust me I know how powerful you are."

 Who are you? What do you want? "I'm just here to explain." Explain what you know nothing about me "Believe me I do, I know you have these powers how you were raised by your brother Marcel, and how you live with the avengers how your a full tribrid how you think Klaus, and Hayley Mikaelson are you are your parents..."