Chapter 1 - A Feeling I Hate

"What is the one feeling you hate?" The teacher asked.
Shirabu internally answered, Love. Shirabu hated that feeling since he was younger because of his parents. In the name of love they got married and in the name of love they died together.
*************************************************
Shirabu was only 8 when he saw his parents jump off the cliff but he knew how the world worked. The reason they jumped together was because a loan shark was after them. They wanted to take Shirabu with them but before they could, a bystander came running to the scene and tried to grab them but he could only catch Shirabu.
The man called the police and they got divers to grab the wet, lifeless body of his parents out of the water. The police immediately searched the bodies got the phone fixed and called his grandmother and his mother's only sister, who Shirabu had not only never met before but also never knew about. A few minutes after the call, an old lady and a young man who looked almost like his father came in. Seconds later, a young lady bearing some resemblances came. All three of them looked very rich.
The young lady and the man bowed to each other and when she bowed to the old lady, the old lady smiled at her sadly and the lady did the same. The 3 of them went to one of the police's desk and asked something. The police replied and pointed to Shirabu who was watching them quietly. The first few seconds it was quiet then the young lady slowly came to him and touched his cheeks. She then started crying silently with a smile and whispered, "You look like her." Then the old lady and young man followed and cried with a smile as well while rubbing the lady's back who was now hugging Shirabu.
"Who are you?" a confused baby shirabu asked. The old lady, the lady and the man wiped their tears, regained their structure and smiled at him.
"Hello, little one," the old lady said holding his hands, "I am your father's mother so I am your grandmother."
"Grand...mother?" he asked.
"Yes, grandmother..." his grandmother whispered.
"I am your father's brother," the young man introduced himself, "So I am your uncle."
"Uncle..." Shirabu said as now everything was slowly making sense to him.
His uncle smiled and nodded.
"I am your mother's sister," the lady piped in, "so that makes me your aunt."
"Aunty....." Shirabu said.
His aunt smiled at him. Soon after they talked to the officer and was going somewhere inside a car. His aunt and grandmother were talking about something that Shirabu couldn't remember. Soon they were driving through a giant wooden gate. Shirabu was astonished by what was inside the giant wooden walls. It was an estate.
"Grandma are you a queen?" Shirabu looked at his grandmother and asked with sparkles in his eyes.
His grandmother smiled and replied, "Yes."
She held out her hand and smiled as Shirabu took her hand.
"Since I am the queen, you are the prince," his grandmother said to Shirabu.
"I am a prince," Shirabu said with more sparkles in his eyes. His aunt and uncle smiled behind him.
And then once they were inside, his grandmother clapped her hands and a maid came in. He watched as his grandmother ordered the maid to bring some onigiri for Shirabu and then the maid bowed and left. She came back as swiftly as she left and placed the onigiri in front of Shirabu. Shirabu ate and saw his grandmother give the maid a meaningful eye. The maid nodded, bowed towards Shirabu, his aunt and uncle and left without saying a word.
After Shirabu ate, his grandmother patted his head and asked, "Shirabu, would you like to live here with me and your uncle?"
Shirabu looked at his grandmother, tilted his head and asked, "What about mum and dad?"
As soon as he said that, he saw a flash of pain in the adults' eyes.
"Your mom and dad left on a little trip by themselves and will return when you become 14 years old," his aunt said with a forced smiled which Shirabu was too innocent to notice.
"That's right and they gave you to us to take care of you," Shirabu's uncle said.
"Okay!" Shirabu said with a smile.
*************************************************
Shirabu lived with his grandmother and uncle in the Shirabu Estate. His aunt would visit on weekends and he would go to her house on holidays.
Shirabu was finally 14 years old. 1 month after Shirabu's birthday, his grandmother, uncle and aunt told him what actually happened to his parents. Shirabu forced a smile and said he was alright but when he entered his room, he broke down and cried. He had his suspicions but he didn't want them to be true. After crying and falling asleep, he woke and deemed love as a waste of time.
A week later, he went to the doctors to find out what rank he was and he turned out to be an omega. He nearly broke down when his grandmother, uncle and aunt reassured him that it was okay to be an omega. He cried due to the warmth he felt.
It was later revealed that his uncle was also an omega while his grandmother and aunt were alphas. Ever since then, his uncle has looked over him and trained him on how to control his scent and postpone his heat. Shirabu then lived happily.... Or so he thought before he came to high school and fell in love with a person who didn't even like him.
*************************************************
Now, we are back in the present...