Chapter 13

Harlow

"Why does it take women so long to get ready?" Spike said aloud so I could hear from my bedroom.
"I'm not going out with my hair looking like this, I need to find a hat." I screamed searching through my drawers. Spike was being patient but I couldn't stall any longer, I reluctantly put on the baseball cap and slowly walked into the living room.
Spike stood when he saw me, "You would look beautiful in a black sack, Ink. Now hurry up, we're gonna be late." He placed his hand on my lower back and gently directed me out the door, closing it behind him.

"You still haven't told me where we're going." I was trying to fold my arms and pout like a petulant child.
"It's a surprise, so if I tell you it won't be a bloody surprise. Now get your arse in the van." I managed to get in but Spike had to lean over and fasten my seatbelt as I was still wearing a full arm cast.

We slowly drove down the high street, parking in a reserved spot that read 'Elite'. I was still a little mystified as to where he was taking me but he was like a child at Christmas so I went with the flow.
"Ta-Dah!" Spike said with his arms held out wide.
I looked past him to see a new hair salon. "I know that your hair has been getting you down lately, so I booked you into the salon." His beaming smile was infectious. "Savannah recommended this one."
I was so overwhelmed that I burst into tears.
"Erm... this was supposed to cheer you up Ink, not make you cry." Spike said pulling me into his embrace.
"These are happy tears Spike, thank you." I wiped my face on the sleeve of my jacket in an un-lady like manner as he guided me towards the door, smirking at my reaction.

The salon was beautiful and minimalist but not in a clinical way. Purple drapes hung from the ceiling complimenting the huge chandelier that hung as a centrepiece. Comfortable leather sofas were used in the reception area and accessorised in different shades of purple. This salon created an oasis among the hustle and bustle of normal life and was beautiful.
"Hi you must be Harlow." A beautiful blond said stepping forward in an immaculate black outfit with her hand held out. I instantly recognised an American twang to her voice.
"Yes, pleased to meet you..." I looked at her expectantly ready for her to introduce herself.
"Oh sorry, I'm Taylor the owner of this establishment. Please take a seat and we can discuss your requirements." I happily sat in the chair to discuss what I wanted and let Taylor work her magic for the next two hours.
"WOW! You look fantastic Ink." Spike said leaning closer to touch my hair gently. Taylor had most certainly worked her magic and I now had extensions returning my hair back to its former glory. Spike had treated me today like he said he would but he was still excited and I just knew he was planning something else.

"You've just missed my turning, where are we going?" I asked as I turned to see Spike smiling.
"There's one more stop before I take you home, Diesel's orders."
I drew my brows together looking at him suspiciously. What were they concocting? To my surprise, we pulled up outside the tattoo shop. Swift and Tiny had been helping since I'd been on sick leave, they were hang arounds that could be trusted but Spike had commented on more than one occasion that he couldn't wait until I was back because I was better eye candy than them.
We walked into the shop and Spike directed me over to his workstation.
"We discussed this the other day Ink but Diesel wants you to have this completed before tomorrow."
I knew exactly what he was talking about, I'd agreed to be Diesel's old lady which meant wearing his brand, something I'd been looking forward to for days.
"Have you got my design ready?" I asked excitedly as I positioned myself in the chair, Spike simply nodded. "Well then, I'm ready when you are." I leant back in the chair getting comfortable.

Three hours later and I was the proud owner of a new tattoo on my right arm. I assessed it in the bathroom mirror and although the design was still covered in cling film, I could see that Spike had produced a fantastic piece of artwork that I was proud to display.
The bathroom door opened slowly and Diesel stepped in with a smile on his face.
"Are you okay babe?" He asked making his way further into the bathroom so that he could see his brand on my arm. Diesel wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close, I could feel his arousal and reacted by slowly tilting my head to the side to allow him access to my neck. Diesel's smile spread as he found my sweet spot just below my ear, sending shivers down my spine as he continued to kiss and nibble down my neck to my shoulder, I felt myself unconsciously push back on him as I got excited.
"Open your eyes Ink, I want you to watch." I did as I was told so that I could watch in the mirror directly in front of us. He circled his hands around my stomach and slowly moved them lower, unfastening my jeans. Diesel hugged my waist with one hand and slowly entered my jeans with the other, the feeling was sensational I was totally lost in the moment moving my hips back and forth.
"Open your eyes Ink." He said sternly as he cupped my pussy. Diesel's eyes were intense, never leaving mine watching every expression on my face. He slid a finger inside me, feeling my juices flow down his finger. Diesel knew I was enjoying myself by my reaction so he inserted another and continued to work them at a steady pace. I could feel myself building and he sensed that I was close.
Diesel removed his fingers slowly to unfasten his trousers, pulling his large erection free.
"Bend over Ink."
Mindful of my cast, I leaned forward resting it on the vanity unit and held onto the sink with my good hand. Diesel held his cock as he slowly moved his hand up and down, directing it towards my pussy and penetrated me from behind.
We moved in unison, me and my man together. Diesel moved his hand in front of me and started to play with my clit as he continued to take me hard from behind. I could feel myself building, my breathing became louder and the room smelt like sex at my excitement. He continued his assault on my clit whilst moving at a steady pace inside me, when I exploded around him as he found his own release filling me with his seed.
We stayed in this position for a while trying to catch our breaths until Diesel lifted his head and smiled as he kissed the back of my head.
"I've got a surprise for you." Diesel stated pulling out of me slowly.
I whimpered a little as he removed his cock but sniggered at his statement, "I thought you had already given it to me?"

Leading me into the bedroom, I saw my surprise hanging on the back of the door. It was a leather jacket that read 'Property of Diesel'. I flung myself at him, kissing him hard on the lips as he held me tight, walking me back slowly towards the bed.
"You can try it on later, you're gonna be busy for the next couple of hours."