4

Authors note: I actually re-write this story into a way better explanation, but apparently I wrote the first version of the story...and I don't feel like writing it again to the fixed version XD

(Also This is like really short-)

[ Y/n P.O.V ]

I said and shut my door close, " another terrible day at work..." I thought to myself as I place my keys on the counter and and went to my room.

" YB!? " I shouted looking a little but confused because he was in my room.he was wearing my FAVORITE jacket that I had and was on my bed hugging my pillow...and sniffing it!?

" WHAT THE ACTUAL FUC- "

" I can explain-! " YB said raising his hands in defense.

" really!? " I hissed.

" L- look its not what it looks like! " he mutter as he tried to cover his blushing face.

he was embarrassed.

hell he should be be! why the heck will you go through your closet and then lay on their bed....SNIFFING THEIR PILLOW!!?!?

I bet that's not the only thing he did...

" aren't you suppose to say something!? " I shouted as I crossed my arms in disapproval.

" I'm sorry I really am! " he sniffle as he hugged the pillow tightly.

" really!? that's your excuse!? " I said as looking away from him....

I glance back, to see him with a very sad expression on his face...It was making me feel guilty...and when I say guilty I mean REALLY guilty...
I just couldn't- he looked in that state..Its making me feel bad for yelling at him like that.

" ugh...I'm sorry too, okay? " I said as I sat next to him and let out a sigh.

" this pillow feel like its scented with your fluffy smell " he said nuzzling it cutely, I gently pat YB head and gave him a warm smile.

" your so cute, you know that? " I mutter as I begin to stroke his head, he let out a soft purr and said " no you are~ " as he gently lay on my lap, I blushed a little and smile...after that conversation we were cuddling on another getting comfy in a pile of pillows.

[ THE END ]

(welp this is hella random sorry- )

(what is he doing in the room? you may ask- well...I have no idea lol that's up to your wild imagination to decide XD)