5

Authours note: well I usually write on my book first then write it on my laptop and basically see if I got any mistake and fix it, but apparently today I feel very lazy so I'm just gonna go ahead and write it on my laptop and just wing it, I'm also sorry for not posting much chapter here, its just that I gotta keep my YT channel alive and I'm dealing with a lot of personal issues recently, and I don't really have much time to work on my oneshots but I'm very happy for all the recently support I've had this pass few weeks, so THANK YOU everyone! I'm very happy to see you all reading my crappy stories and watching my videos on my YT!! It makes my day always seeing all of you comment such nice feedback! THANK YOU!! I love you all!

(sorry this chapter is super short btw)

My twin said: Fridge

[ Y/n P.O.V ]

Life has been okay honestly, me and Lucy are just chilling on the couch and chatting about some dumb stuffs.

" Hey, Lucy I'm gonna get some soda's you want some? " I said standing up from my seat.

" Yeah, sure! " Lucy said as she turn on the TV and kept switching the channels, she couldn't find something she wants to watch..I bet by the time I come back she'll still be switching through channels.

I head to the kitchen and laugh to myself " This is nice" I muttered out loud, Lucy usually wasn't home at this time but for some reasons here she is spending some time with me..

I open the fridge as scanned around for some sodas can.. " Oh- their they are-! " I said taking the two last cans and kick the fridge close with my feet.

...I feel like...I'm missing something..

I turned around and went back to the fridge and opened it..and their I saw YB curled up in their...sleeping!? he look like a dead corpse..I honestly felt like this was normal for some reasons..he always went inside my apartment without my own permissions anyways..and even if I asked him to use the doors he still wouldn't..huh I wonder why?..

I bend down and poked YB cheek " hey " I said trying to pull him out of the fridge.

after a few tugs I successfully manage to pull him out, he fell onto my lap like a nonliving being.

is he dead!?

I looked at him and let out a sigh.. "Why are you sleeping in my fridge, you idiot "

I poked his cheeks..they felt really cold..like really COLD..

" HEY-! " I shouted shaking him.

his eyes slowly opened..as he looked at me.

" why are you in my fridge? " I said rather curious than mad at him.

"a stupid tiktok challenge.." he shakily muttered.

"what!?..that's DUMB..why did you join it?" i said shaking my head in dissaprovel.

"a little bit to complicated to explain.." he said with a sigh.

he looked really tired.

"right..don't you have your own fridge?" I said slowly trying to pushed him off my lap.
he didn't reply but just started to snuggle on my lap like a kitten..

"cute" I whispered to myself.

"hmm..? did you say something? " he sleepy said.

"Yeah, I need to get going" I said as I nicely placed his head off my lap and left him on the floor.."dont forget to close the fridge" I shouted as I made my way to the living room.

"YAY! Your finally back!" Lucy said happily.

"yep.." I said as I sat next to her.

"who were you talking to? " she asked as she took the soda that I handed to her.

"no one " I softly laughed to myself.

"okay, I believe you, its not like you sneak in a cute boy in the apartment~ " she teased as she nudged my shoulder playfully.

"pfft- I wished, I found a dead corpse in my fridge" I said laughing.

Lucy just looked at me oddly..I think she tooked that seriously..

"No, not an actual corpse its just YB again-! " I giggled.

"Ooo~ so you did bring a boy over! " she said as she proudly patted me.

well after that we drinked laughed and maybe smoked a little weed, I dont know? I cant really remember to be honest. but all I knew was that I had a great time with Lucy.

[ THE END ]

AHAHAHA- when I said my stories are random I REALLY MEAN IT LMAO! I'm sorry if you wanted a wholesome fluff story about you and YB- but honestly I dont know how to write one right now XD But I hope you liked this reallyyyyyyy RANDOM story I made- Idk I felt really bad when you kicked Lucy out of the apartment in the other one shot- so have this instead lol.

(also sorry for any grammatical error and etc)