6

[ Y/n P.O.V ]

TK is taking me out to dinner tonight, and honestly I'm pretty much excited!

right now I'm getting ready for the night and I'm trying to find a nice looking outfit to wear, but I ended up just going with my same favorite casual hoodie with the white stripe.

I looked into my mirror then gave a little nod and then head out side.

I saw TK waiting for me in front of my doorstep.

"Oh hey! your ready!" TK chirpily said as they took my hand and guided me out of the building.

[ YB P.O.V ]

I saw Y/n and TK holding hands together they were walking towards a fancy looking restaurant.
"Hah...how cute" I sarcastically mutter under my breath.

I watch the two take a seat and started to order their food after the waiter left, they both started to chat with one another, I watched them for like 10 minutes...which felt like 1 hour of suffering in pure hell.

TK said something which made Y/n laugh a little...

seeing Y/n so happy with another person made me felt so hurt..

" they dont even know you as well as I do" I whispered as I continue to watch them through the restaurant glass window.

2 more minutes past and I could feel my heart ache in such unbearable pain..

"WHY THEM?? " that was the only thing that was replayed in my mind over and over again.

I couldn't take it so I quickly stood up from where I was hiding, and rushed inside the restaurant and soon made my way to their table.

[ Y/n P.O.V ]

I saw YB standing next to me looking very furious, he looked like he could kill someone...

he tugged my collar and pulled me towards him, making me stand up from my seat.

he gave a grin and pulled me into a kiss, which caught me of guard.

I could see TK visibly upset at the corner of my eyes.

I pulled my self away from the kissed and looked at YB.

" what is wrong with you!? " I hissed as I backed away from him.

"Y/n is mine " he said glancing back and giving a glare at TK.

TK just stood up from his seat and left the restaurant without saying a word..they look both upset and angry, YB smiled watching them leave, he looked pleased.

"now, let me take you back to your home, darling~ " YB said as he took my hand.
I harshly pulled my hand away from his.

" NO-!" I shouted as I wanted to ran out of the restaurant, but he stop me by grabbing my arm and violently pulling me into his arms.

"I'm not asking...darling" YB growled.

he looked pretty much pissed off.

he picked me up and carried me, we both didn't say anything the whole way back to my apartment.

he soon put me down when we arrived to my door step.

"see you tomorrow, darling~ " he said as he lean forward and kissed me on the cheek, I flinch at the touch and just ran in my apartment and locked the door as quickly as possible.

I lean my back against the door and sigh. "nope..I'm not seeing you ever again.." I muttered.

[ THE END ]

I'm sorry if YB is off personality?👉👈

(also sorry for any grammatical error and etc)