Theatres and goddesses

Thomas POV

When we were surrounded by white light my first thought was what now. I mean honestly I  can't seem to catch a break before the next crazy things comes and uproots my life, I just wanted to have one month where nothing crazy happens and I barely made it two weeks.

Once the light died down I slowly opened my eyes, I was in a movie theatre but it can't be a normal one because in a normal movie theatre you buy a ticket not get transported by a blinding white light. As soon as my eyes adjusted to the dimness of the room I immediately start looking for an escape route and any other people that may be in here with me, that's when I noticed the whole beacon hills gang including a few that weren't at the loft and the two strange women standing to my left smiling at me.

The woman on the left had long curly black hair and was wearing a flowing light purple dress and cloak.

The woman on the right had straight desk brown hair and black eyes, wearing a long white tunic and a necklace with a clock in the middle

"If I wanted to watch a movie I would've bought a ticket" I said as I turned towards the two women, my hand moving towards my gun only to find it wasn't there, ok no gun plan I thought reaching for my other hip

"Your knife isn't there either" the lady on the right said alarmist amusedly, shit, wait a minute how did they know that.

"Who are you" I asked making sure to keep my voice level and emotionless, the simply smiled at me before stepping forward and addressing everyone.

"I am Mnemosyne the goddess of memory" said the woman on the left before the woman on the right stepped forward and introduced herself

"And I am Horai the goddess of time"

Goddesses, at this point I'm not even surprised, but what would two goddesses want with a dysfunctional pack of misfits (me included), a veggie burger hating sheriff, a way too nice nurse, a puppy hunter, fbi guy, and a mentally unstable lacrosse coach.

"W-what do you want?" Scott asked, nervously stepping forward, I could hardly stop myself from rolling my eyes, never show how nervous you are it gives the enemy an advantage over you that could get you killed, i scolded in my head,...oh my god I sound like Stan.

The goddess horai simply smiled at him and gestures for everyone to step foward.

"We do not mean any harm to you, we are simply here to help you understand one of your friends"

My eyes widened, no, nope, no way I'm not ready for this shit, or maybe there's someone else who got kidnapped by a group of evil bastards and thrown into the multiverse?

"Would you like to explain it to them Thomas or should I"

I sighed, nope just me I guess. I haven't been called that in what felt to me like forever even though it had only been a couple of weeks, Before I got the chance to respond Derek speaks up

"We don't know a Thomas"

I almost laughed, but I was too busy freaking out. I killed people a lot of them what if after they found out about who I really am they don't accept me? No Thomas stop thinking like that what you did was right and you would do it all over again without hesitation, It was kill or be killed.

Mnemosyne merely chuckled at that, which annoyed me because she seemed to find this whole situation amusing but I couldn't bring myself to be mad at her although she was about to expose me there was something about her that made me feel like I could trust her and Horai. And I don't trust easily, not anymore.

I looked at Horai with pleading eyes hoping that she would get the message I was trying to send her to tell them herself because I didn't trust myself to speak right now I was too nervous at how they would react especially the pack, since my dad knew a rough explanation of what I've been through and Allison knew EVERYTHING, I even told her about newt, oh god newt just the name of him is enough to bring tears to my eyes.

Allison POV

I looked over at Thomas (he asked me to call him Thomas instead of stiles) and I noticed that he was extremely tense, hasn't he been through enough already I thought, I knew he wouldn't want my pity but I also knew he could do with some comfort so I quietly walked over to him and held his hand giving it a reassuring squeeze letting my brother know I was here for him.

This can't be easy for him, he could barely tell me about what happened to him, no one deserves to go through what he did, losing the man he loved and his little brother.

I just hoped that my silent comfort was enough to get him through this, even though I knew he was strong I also knew how much pain he is in but doesn't let on.

Scott POV

I watched as Allison walked over to stiles and held his hand and I couldn't help but feel a slight song of jealousy with how close they were, but it didn't override my curiosity about this Thomas person.

"Well I guess I will be explaining then" sighed Horai

"You see for a long time an evil organisation called WCKD had been observing a teenager who lived and went to school in a town called beacon hills, they had been watching him because they saw that he had incredible intelligence and talent and they wanted him to work for them. But instead of giving him a call like normal people they decided to kidnap him."

"What has this got to do with us" Jackson asked impatiently

"The teenager was stiles stilinski" hortai said

Wait, WHAT

"YOU WERE KIDNAPPED!" I yelled along with everyone else aside Allison and Noah, so many questions were running through my head right now

Stiles winced

"Maybe" he replied sheepishly

"Explain, now" Lydia demanded Causing stiles to roll his eyes

"Well basically they kidnapped me, changed my name a couple of times till I escaped 5 months later and yada yada yada now we're here can we go now" stiles rushed out, horai started giggling but a stern look from Mnemosyne shut her up

"It is much more complicated then that Thomas and that is why we're here"

"Why are we here?" Asked Isaac causing me to jump, I forgot he was here he was that quiet.

"To watch Thomas' memories from the 5 months he went missing so that you can understand what he went through and why he is no longer the person you remember" explained horai, stiles eyes widened

"WHAT! No way, absolutely not" stiles shouted at them confusing me even more surely it can't have been that bad

"We are sorry stiles but it has been requested taht we do this by a friend and we cannot leave until we have fore filled our duty" Mnemosyne said to him gently

"who requested it" stiles asked softly

"Scott"

——————————————————————————
Comment what you want to see and how you want me to introduce the characters.

If you have any suggestions or requests please let me know

Sorry if this isn't the best, it's my first fan fiction and I haven't done any writing for a while.

Thank you for reading