Survival

.... When you write a word so wrong that not even autocorrect knows what the hell your sayin 😬
___________________________________

"Alright, next up is stiles killing Donovan" announced Horai

Scott leant forward slightly, now he could finally find out what had really happened that night for himself. Although he never admitted it out loud, even when Theo had revealed himself a liar and a traitor and stiles had told him his version of what happened the night he had killed Donovan, a part of him still didn't know who to believe but this next video will put an end to his confliction and finally tell him once and for all who was telling the truth. Stiles or Theo.

Stan looked up, this must be the first person stiles had killed on his own account he thought. He shuffled forward slightly in his seat so he could pay close attention to both the Mitch on screen and the Mitch sitting in-front of him. Present day Mitch had a blank face and dull eyes telling Stan that he may not have meant to kill this 'Donovan' he didn't regret it, but he wanted to see how the Mitch in the memory reacted because no matter how tough you are or how little you regret it, a persons first kill always has an effect on them they just show it differently and you never forget it. Stan had been shocked to silence for a few minutes but that was because he was trained to cope with taking a life by the CIA, Mitch wasn't (at first anyway, but he is now) and he wanted to see how well he was able to cope with killing someone, most likely his own age, for the first time. Stan predicted that while he didn't have the training to cope with the situation, being possessed by the nogitsune and forced to commit hundreds of murders would be a contributing factor, even if only minor, to either allowing Mitch to be less affected by killing someone or making it even harder for him to cope with the fact that this time it was all him no evil spirit and be flooded with flashbacks from that time in his life.

Thomas closed his eyes briefly but remained otherwise unaffected, he didn't mean to kill Donovan but he didn't regret it, he was going to kill his father and he would never let that happen without doing something about it. At least now Scott will know I was telling the truth he thought, despite Scott assuring him on multiple occasions that he believed him he knew that he was still conflicted on who to believe out of Thomas and Theo.

"Wait you killed someone? I mean I know you did when you were void but that technically wasn't you" said Neha confused, she never thought that Stuart would ever be responsible for killing someone but she also knew that if he did then he would've had a very good reason to.

Before Thomas got the chance to respond Mike cut in

"He may have killed someone but I know Caleb, and I know that he wouldn't of taken a life without having good reason to" he said, he may not have known Caleb during this time but from what he'd seen so far his morals hadn't changed and he knew he would never kill without reason.

Thomas smiled at him and gave him a nod of gratitude.

Scott looked down guilty and ashamed, this man had known Stiles not even half as long as he had yet he believed that Stiles would never kill someone without probable cause whereas Scott didn't. Scott had known stiles his entire life yet and he had always been there for him through thick and thin, always supported him, always believed him, always gave him the benefit of the doubt even when all the odds were stacked up against him, and yet when it came down to it Scott couldn't even believe his best friend over a stranger and he was ashamed of himself for allowing himself to fall under Theo's spell so easily.

Sydney nodded in agreement with her father, while she may be young she wasn't stupid and she knew her uncle

"Uncle Caleb is a good person, he wouldn't do something bad unless it was for good" she said wisely earning a very proud look from her father and uncle as well as Claudia and all of the oil rig survivors.