Vote - important

Hey guys so the next chapter will be out very soon but before I released it I would like you guys opinions for another phase of this story.

I didn't want this to only be a reaction Siri and was hoping to give it at least part of an actual story line and to do that I need you guys to help me out.

But I also may or may not include another fandom in here *key word maybe*

Should Thomas/Stiles/Mitch/Stuart/Caleb be:

1) a human

2) a spark

3) have the powers of the nogitsune but not evil and not possessed

4) be a new kind of supernatural created by WCKD ( this will include the survivors though not all of them so if you chose this one plz let me know what powers you want to see the other maze runner people with)

5) a dormant were fox/were wolf
(Sort of a klaus mikaelson situation, he was actually turned when Scott had bit him but his were side had remained dormant because it was blocked by the nogitsune hold on his body abd he needs a spark of some kind whether it be a mate or a empowering event for his were side to finally take control and turn him fully)

7) IED human

8) other (let me know in the comments if you have any other suggestions)

——

1) somehow incorporate either the avengers into it and have them reacting to scenes from those movies but with more ✨stiles✨ making him an avenger with super bad assness as his super power (also bringing in the other avengers *original 6*)

2) same thing as the top one but with the justice league *idk something different*

3) he was a detective in Brooklyn 99 for a bit after Stuart and before Caleb
(This one would just be adding stiles into various Brooklyn 99 scenes)

If you would like you can choose two options one from the top section and one from the bottom, but one is also very very ok 😂

If chosen, In all of the scenarios where he is a supernatural he doesn't know it yet and it will gradually be discovered

Whichever one has the most votes will win so I apologise in advance if it isn't your choice

If he's a human he'll just be a double trouble bad ass Who can survive anything bec he's stiles/Mitch/Caleb/Stuart/Thomas and he's a ✨ king ✨

While I'm here I would just love to thank you all for 6.5k reads!! I never thought I would get this far and I'm so grateful for all the support you guys have given me, the votes and amazing comments that you have left on the chapters.

- chapter 17, will be out very soon ;)

Thank youuuu