𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Dakari | DKLos Angeles, Calabasas October 17

Dakari | DK
Los Angeles, Calabasas
October 17

"Wassup Riri" Dakari hugged her, in front of the whole school.

Which made everybody stop and look at them, with Rihanna being 5'5 she was like 4'8 to Dakari. She stood on her tippy-toes and wrap her arms around his neck.

Both of his hands rested on her lower back bone, he took in her scent she always smelt good as fuck. Which he love about her.

"Thank you for showing up" he mumbled. He could feel her body shiver by his voice.

"No problem, I promise that I'll be there" she pulled away.

"Where yo-"

"Brother!" He was cut of mid sentence by his sister Imani. He looked at her with a smile as she ran towards him.

"Wassup ugly" DK hugged his sister.

"Dang everybody in here. Who dis?" Imani asked. Looking Rihanna up and down.

"Hey I'm Robyn" Rihanna put her hand forward to shake Imani hand.

"Oh" Imani said before walking towards her friends.

"Did I do-"

"You straight, where yo seat at?" He asked her.

"Over there" she pointed, he nod his head.

He was about to say something but was cut off by the whistle, Rihanna gave him one more hug just for good luck.

Running to the basketball court, huddling up with his teammates the coach gave them an directions before shouting out 'Indian!'

Minutes later of the basketball games both of the teams was currently tied up, this is the moment that DK was waiting for. Everybody was depending on Dakari to make the shot. And if he makes the shot he will win the championship.

He said a small prayer in his head, "this for you iman" he spoke lowly before shooting the ball.

Everybody watched as the moved around the rail of net within seconds the ball finally went in the net. Everybody scream and shouted loudly.

 Everybody scream and shouted loudly