𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Robyn Rihanna Fenty Los Angeles, CalabasasDecember 1

Robyn Rihanna Fenty
Los Angeles, Calabasas
December 1

"Good morning Mrs. Fenty" Doctor Ween shook her hand.

"Hello" she smiled.

"Today I'll be doing an ultrasound" she said.

She nod her head doctor. Ween put her clipboard down and grab the gel and the lil thingy.

"It's going to be cold, how was your thanksgiving?" She asked.

"Okay, it's was good I ate a lot of food and threw it all up" Rihanna chuckled.

Doctor. Ween also chuckle, "here's your baby."

She looked up at the screen she covered her mouth as tears ran down her cheek, she really wish that Dakari was here with her but she is to scared to tell him about their unborn baby.

"Aww it's so wittle" she said in a baby voice.

"Would you like some pictures?" Doctor ween asked. Rihanna nod her head.

The doctor printed out three pictures and hand them to her, she looked at them and smiled after that doctor ween whipped the gel off and put everything back.

"Okay, your are about three months pregnant congratulations, if you need anything just give me an call" Doctor ween said before walking out.

She sigh before getting up, she put her shirt back down before grabbing her purse Rihanna got in her car and pulled out the parking spot.

She walked through the school building, walking to the front office she gave Mrs. Moor the doctor slip before walking to her 2nd period classroom.

"Good morning Mrs. Fenty" Mr. Former said.

She gave him an tight lip smile before walking to her seat, she seen Brianna looking at her she just ignore all the stares that she was getting and seat down.

£££££££££

"Hey baby" she stood on her tippy toes and hugged him.

"Waddup, you good?" Dakari asked.

"Yes I'm good, are you?" She looked up at him.

"Yeah I'm straight, I got a basketball game Friday you coming?" He looked down at her as begin to walk.

"Yeah I gotta show my baby some love" she smiled.