𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Dakari Kairi WhiteLos Angeles, CalabasasOctober 20

Dakari Kairi White
Los Angeles, Calabasas
October 20

"Good morning, papa" Rihanna smiled in the camera.

Dakari looked at her with one eye open, he honestly forgot that they fell asleep on the phone together.

"Good morning, baby girl" he stretch as a loud grout escape from his mouth.

If only Dakari knew how horny and wet that made Rihanna, is it to early to have sex dreams about Dakari? Rihanna shook her thoughts away.

"How was your sleep, papa?" She asked sitting down at her vanity.

"It was good, you?" He cleared his throat, before getting up.

Rihanna was about to answer the question when she seen Dakari in his boxers briefs.

"I- mines was good, put some clothes on please" Rihanna pouted.

"What I told you bout all that pouting shit?" He asked, with a bit of base in his voice.

"To stop pouting" she mumbled, she didn't like when people raised their voice at her. Call her a crybaby all you want but she hate that shit with a passion.

"What you doing today?" Dakari picked up his phone. And walked to his bathroom.

"Wait, what's today?" Rihanna start to panic.

"Relax baby, it's Saturday" he chuckle, the word "baby" rolled off his tongue so gentle and sexy.

"Thanks god, me and my sister are having a panic today" Rihanna looked down on at the camera.

Sitting his phone up on the mirror, "that's dope, whatcha going to wear?" Dakari grab his toothbrush and toothpaste.

"Probably something cute and simple, what you planning on doing today papa?" Rihanna put her hair up in a bun.

"You really like my nickname huh?, me and the gang probably do something if not 9/10 we'll be in the house chilling" Dakari spit out the toothpaste.

"Yes it's very cute, y'all can come to our panic if you want to?" Rihanna applied some lipgloss on her lips.

"I'll check in with them, would your sister mind if we show up?" DK washed his face.

"Papa they-"

Rihanna was cut off by both of her sister walking into her room, "y'all can come, okay sis I see you girl" Ruby smirked.