𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Shinsuke, why are you late?"

"And why are you holding two baskets?! Did you go out with that girl again?"

"We said you shouldn't be around her! Are you asking for death?! Why can't you just cooperate and stay away from that witch?"

His eyes widened, he looked over to his parents as they were cornering him. "Witch? She's not a witch and where'd you get that from?" he said, raising his voice a bit as he set the baskets down.

"Have you not heard?! Her family is the reason why we're cursed! Every year one of them decides to fall in love with us and then we die! They're witches from hell Shinsuke! If you get any closer to that girl, both of you are dead!" his mother yelled in the hallway before she started to walk away.

He never understood why their families fought, it was honestly silly to him. All he ever wanted to do was to be with her, grow with her and have their own family.

He started walking up to his room, carrying the two picnic baskets in both hands as he placed them on the floor. He looked through hers, it was mostly empty except for her home-made butterfly that she had on her dress which fell off.

He took it out, placing it onto the night stand next to his bed as he sighed. He never wanted to be born in this era where his family and hers couldn't get along. All he wanted was to live in a place with her, where neither of their families could reach.

The two had a place in mind but it was a far walk and if they were to ask for any help to get there, their families would immediately get notified and ruin their home so there was no way to leave the place they thought held them captive from each other.

He looked up at his ceiling, into the small window as the moonlight shone through while the stars were sparkling one bye one.

He dreamed of going to the stars with her, he dreamed of going everywhere with her, to the ends of Earth even. Though where ever she went, he'd rather be with her even. If the two were going to die, he'd want to be with her, side by side as he held her hand until the very end.

He loved her so much that he hoped to be with her, live with her peacefully in a world where they can look at the stars together.

-