𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

She ran and ran and ran until her legs grew tired, her mothers yells could be heard from miles away, ignoring them as the rain poured onto her, making it hard to see where she was going.

She almost tripped but she held onto the tree branch, balancing herself up as she kept running. She had no particular destination but she just wanted to be out of the place her parents called home.

It was the next day, him and her weren't supposed to meet until another four days but coincidentally, it was almost like the two shared a brain as they saw each other on the other side of the road. She then ran towards him as he did the same, both colliding with each other as they slipped, falling onto the grass as the rain poured onto their bodies.

"Let's.." she started, catching her breath. "Let's leave now." she said as his eyes widened. "Y/n, we don't have enough money, especially with our parents, we would never be able to leave—"

"Shinsuke!"

"Y/n!"

"Come back home now!" they both heard their parents yell out their names as she pointed over to the large tree, gesturing for the two to hide behind it.  "Y/n!"

"Shinsuke— what are you doing here?" he heard his mother's voice loud and clear as she was taking deep breaths. "I'm looking for my daughter, who I assume must be with that son of yours." her mother said.

"That son of mine is probably with her and it's your fault! They shouldn't even be near each other because of you!"

"My fault? Your son is running wild with my daughter! He's a bad influence on her! If you don't like it then their execution will be in three days! No daughter of mine should be with a son like yours!" Y/n heard her mother say, her footsteps getting quieter as the rain came to a stop.

Both Y/n and Kita looked at each other, their eyes were wide. Her tears were mixing in with the rain droplets on her cheeks as she covered her mouth with her hand. She didn't expect her mother to set out the idea of an execution, nor think about it in the first place.

"Why would she—"

"Shinsuke, you aren't that hard to find, especially with your white hair." his mother said, grabbing his arm, making him stand up as she looked at Y/n then at him.

"I hope you two have the most painful death there is."

-