Moving on.

George walked in after dream, going into his bedroom. Dream would never believe him, it was stupid. He couldn't do anything. He grabbed all of his clothes from the closet and stuffed them into a bag. He also took some of his things from the bathroom too, like his toothbrush, etc. One thing that was his that he brought, was dreams hoodie.

George had taken this from when dream had went in the lake. He still had it from then. He slowly stuffed it into the bottom of his bag. He sighed, but swung the bag around his shoulder.

He walked out of his room to see dream standing in the kitchen. He turned around and looked at George. "I need a lift home." George said, looking down. Dream nodded. "I'll drive you." He said, extremely blandly.

They both got into dreams car in the parking lot of headquarters. Dream drove out of the car park and into the road. "Techno wants to see you, probably to ask you to be his boyfriend, you'll say yes I guess." Dream said, scoffing.

"Dream! I didn't kiss-" George tried to say, but dream cut him off. "Oh please George, don't try act dumb, I saw the video." Dream said, raising his voice. Suddenly, George shouted. "DREAM. LET ME OF HERE RIGHT NOW. IF YOU DONT HAVE TIME TO LISTEN TO ME, I DONT HAVE TIME TO LISTEN TO YOU." George shouted, opening he door of the car as dream stopped it. "Fine George, go off to your little boyfriend, TEcHno" dream shouted, even louder.

George stepped out of the car, scared. "Your pathetic."George hissed,slamming the door and running towards technos warehouse. Dream slammed on the gas and sped of the opposite way. George sighed.

He knocked on the warehouse door, for Sam to answer. "Techno! He's here." He shouted, pulling George in. Footsteps could be heard coming down the hall. "Well well well, George." Techno said, pulling George's hand to his mouth and kissing it, much to George's dismay.

"Come with me dear~" techno said, pulling George away. George stumbled after techno into a room. Suddenly, techno pushed George against the wall, causing George to flinch.

"Little George is all scared~" techno said. There was a slight noise from the door, like something being dropped, but techno chose to ignore it.

Techno tied George's hands against the wall, making him unable to move. He sloppily placed a kiss on George lips, George struggling to get out of the kiss. Techno suddenly brought his hand onto George's waist, realising George wasn't kissing back. "George~" techno whispered, pulling out of the kiss. George had a horrified look on his face.

"Ugh, your not worth it." Techno yelled, kicking George in the stomach, causing George to double over, holding his stomach. "All you want is dream, not me. You motherfucker. WHY DO YOU WANT HIM?" Techno screamed. "Because.. he's amazing. Unlike you, you ugly bitch." George said, falling to the ground. Techno punched him in the face, knocking him out. Techno chuckled, and left the room. He saw Sam and Jack running away from the hallway, but figured they where just messing around. Techno locked him self in the room across from George, taking time to himself.

——
Jack and Sams POV:

"We should follow them.." jack said, pulling Sam towards the door techno and George had went into. They saw techno inside putting George against the wall. "Video quickly!" Sam said. Jack took out his phone, but he dropped it on the way. "Hopefully they didn't hear that.." Sam said, smiling. Jack started filming the whole thing. They where shocked by the whole thing.

By the end, techno had started walking towards the door. "Run!" Sam said, sprinting down the hall, jack following after. Techno saw them, but went into the room across from George.

"Phew." Jack and Sam said together..
——-
Sorry I haven't been uploading!
Love you guys <3