Chapter 24: Kiss And Make Up

Alison POV:
"Is she your girlfriend?" Jason asks, seeing as we were on the subject of me being gay.

"Uh, I don't know..." I mumble, setting off an awkward vibe. "Will you be my girlfriend, again?" I ask, and look at the beautiful brunette in her caramel brown eyes.

"Of course." She whispers, and purses her lips to hide her huge ear-to-ear grin.

"Eeh!" I squeal, and ball my hands into fist as I shake them happily.

"Come on!" I exclaim, and grab her hand, jerkily pulling he out of her chair and dragging her to the stairs before I pause.

"You aren't going to be those annoying parents with the 'open door' policy, are you?!" I shout to my parents.

"No. You have a right to privacy." My mom shouts back.

"Yes!" I say and pump my fist in victory.

"Come on! I'm really happy, and I'm going to show you how happy I am." I whisper seductively in Emily's ear.

Emily POV:
I giggle uncontrollably as Alison drags me up the stairs in a needy manner.

She pushes her door open, and spins around as she grabs me and throws me on her bed.

She slams the door shut, locks it, and looks back at me as she undresses herself.

I laugh again, and sit up as I take my clothes off.

I bend down and hang off the bed to put my shoes on the floor when I see a box of Cheez-Itz.

"Why the hell is there a box of Cheez-Itz under your bed?" I laugh.

"Hey! A girl gets hungry at 3 AM!" Alison says, and throws her hands up in defense.

She jumps onto the bed, and I roll over right before she lands on me, so she face plants into the mattress.

"What the hell was that for?" She whines.

"I want to be on top." I whisper with a smirk.

I kiss her lips hard with passion-Oh, how I've missed her lips.

[...]

*at school*

Alison POV:
"Hello, ladies!" I say to Hanna, Aria and Spencer as I walk up to them with a smile on my face.

Hanna POV:
Something's different about Alison today.

"What's gotten into you?" Spencer asks her with a smile.

I study her. Her face, her eyes, her actions...The way she's walking.

"Emily..." I smirk.

"What?" Aria asks me with a laugh.

"Emily got into her." I chuckle.

"Marin-" Alison begins, but I cut her off.

"Look at the way she's walking! And she has that after-sex glow to her." I exclaim.

Alison lunges towards me, but I move before she can hurt me.

"Hi!" Emily exclaims, literally skipping over to us.

"Did Alison get into you?" I ask seriously.

"What?" She questions confused with a smile.

"You have that after-sex glow to you, too." Spencer butts in.

Alison is still standing off to the side, tapping her foot, glaring at me.

"So did you kiss and make up?" Aria inquires with a hopeful smile on her face.

"Yeah. We did." Emily beams, and grabs hold of Alison's hand.

"I'm happy for you two." Spencer grins.

"Me, too." Aria interjects.

"Yes! Team Emison for the win!" I holler, piping my fist in the air.