chapter 7.

I woke up with a nice, delicious ache between my legs

I woke up with a nice, delicious ache between my legs. I rolled over to find his side of the bed empty and cold. Grabbing his dress shirt from last night, I pulled it on and walked out of the room.

My eyes roamed the hallways, noticing the art work and status that I didn't last night. One thing that I noticed was that everything was freakishly neat and placed almost at a perfect distance away from each other.

I walked past a mirror and noticed how rough I looked. My hair was in a tangled mess from him fisting and grabbing it last night. Purple bruises were placed all over my neck. A smile began to form on my face as I took in my appearance.

Alessio did not disappoint. The teasing and the small innocent touches he'd give me when we were only connecting on an emotional level always led me to wanting more. I wanted to feel every inch of his skin grinding and rubbing against mine and I finally got it.

I wanted more, so much more.

The sounds of sizzling from downstairs pulled me away from the mirror. I stood at the top of the staircase looking down to see Alessio shirtless and turned towards the stove.

"In che modo è stata rubata una spedizione?" He spoke quickly into the phone. By the sound of his tone and fast talking I could tell that whatever was going on wasn't good. (What do you mean a shipment has been stolen?)

"Fottuti sciocchi. Siete tutti incompetenti ?".

The only word I could make out from that was incompetent. A snort found it's way from the back of throat as I remembered the last time he used that word around me. (Fucking fools. Are you all incompetent?)

He turned around to place the bacon on a plate and finally saw me. His eyes flickered to what I had on and then to my neck. A cocky smile grew on his face before he went stoic again. "Usa il, tuo cazzo di cervello e poi richiamani." (Use your fucking brain and call me back.)

I walked down the stairs as he turned his back on me again. Approaching him, I placed my hands on his shoulder and started peppering kisses along his back. "Good morning." I say against his warm tan skin.

"Buongiorno piccolo vixen."

I smiled onto his skin taking a deep inhale. He smelt of sweat and salt, probably from a workout. He was wearing grey workout shorts and his hair was slightly damp.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked as I walked away and grabbed my clutch from the floor. "Great. That mattress is amazing." I tie my hair up into a ponytail as I walk towards the island.

He turns around, picks me up and places me on top of the island. I spread my legs inviting him to stand between them. His hands rub my thighs softly while I place my arms around his neck.