1 😏😏

It was the year 1997, and you and your family had just moved to Lawndale, a small, sub-urban town. As you arrived at your new house, you looked out the window and saw a girl with short, black hair. She was wearing a red jacket, black shorts, and black tights. She was wearing large combat boots and had lots of piercings. As you got out of the car, you couldn't keep your eyes off her. " Come on," you hear your mother yell. "Oh, sorry!" You run and catch up to them, and walk into the empty house. It was a good size. You went upstairs to claim a room before your siblings. "Ooh, I call this room," you holler. The room was black and was overall  large. You notice that there are a few band posters on the wall, and they're some of your favorites, so you were pretty happy about that. They were in overall in good shape, there were a few rips here and there. "Hah, the person who lived here had some pretty sick taste-" you were interrupted by your older brother and sister running into your room. "Hey, what the hell?! I want this room," your brother scoffs as he leans on the wall. "This room is too dark, you guys are weird." Your sister walks out, and continues to walk into the hallway. "Dude, come on! I really want this room, I never get anything to myself," you say as you push your brother out of the room. He rolls his eyes and walks out. "Fine, but you have to help me bring up my crap from the truck." "Ugh, fine." You walk behind him to the driveway. You grab the boxes labeled "Drew", your brother's name. You head upstairs to your brother's new room. It was dark red with a few holes in the wall. "Looks like I have a little renovating to do.."
About 20 minutes later when you're done bringing all of the boxes in, you decide to get your mattress and put it on the floor. You stare at the ceiling, thinking about that girl from earlier. You decide to get dressed to give off a good first impression. You find your old and beat up vans, and a simple (f/c) dress. You tell your parents that you're going outside. When you get outside, you see that the girl is still out there, sitting on her porch. When you finally muster up the courage to talk to her, you start to walk over there. "..Hey," you say stuttering. The girl looks up at you and smiles. "Yo." You blush a little bit and look away. You look back at her and introduce yourself. "I'm (y/n), I just moved here." "I'm Jane." She got up and shook your hand. You look over to see a male who looked similar get in the old, beat up van in front of the house. "Jane, come on. We're getting pizza," the male said, putting on the radio. "Alright. Oh, do you wanna come?" Jane rubs the back of her neck and looks to the side. "Yeah, I just need to ask," you say. You run into your house and ask your parents if you can go. "Sure, why not. Make some friends," your mom said as she was reading a magazine. You run back outside and jump onto the porch. "I can go!" "Nice, let's go then." You both walk to the car and sit in the back. "Oh, (y/n), this is Trent. He's my older brother. Trent, this is (y/n)." You and Trent awkwardly smile at each other. "We're here," Trent says as he unbuckles his seatbelt. You all get out of the car and walk into the restaurant. You and Jane sit down next to each other. "Sorry this was all so fast, I feel like it would've been rude not to invite you," Jane said, looking into your eyes. Her eyes were a pretty, dreamy blue. "Y-you're fine." She looked around the restaurant, clearly thinking. "Oh, do you go to that high-school," you ask, trying to start a conversation. "Mhm, are you going there too?" "Yeah.. I wish I could just stay home and listen to music." "Yeah, same." Trent comes back with three cups, all filled with water. "So.. (y/n), you just arrived here today, right?" Trent leaned over the table. You nod your head awkwardly. "Cool, cool." There was an awkward silence for a while. The pizza finally arrives and you fidget with your dress. As you're eating, you look over and see Jane looking at you. She looks aways quickly and blushes. "Not to be weird or anything, but are you gay?" You look up and quietly laugh nervously, rubbing the back of your neck. "What makes you think that?" "I don't know, you just seem like it." "Oh, so you're assuming," you say, smirking. Her eyes widen and she jumps back. "No, no! I was just saying-" "I was kidding, you're fine." You smile at her for reassurance. She smiles back at you. "Ew, get a room you two," Trent says as he takes a sip of his water. You both blush and look at him. "What? You two literally just met and you already have chemistry." He leaned back with his arms crossed. You look over at Jane, who's playing with her hair, blushing. "Anyways, we should probably go. I have to pick up Daria." Trent got up as Jane followed. You got up too.

A/N
HEY BAES! So, I might post chapter two either tonight or tomorrow because why not 🙄
And uhm
YEAH I HOPE ITS GOOD 🙏🙏🙏
-Your shawty bae