3 🤤👹

It was the next morning, and you couldn't stop thinking about the night before. "Ngh.. what time is it," you mumble as your roll over and look at the clock. It was 5:57 am. You got up and got dressed. You put on low rise jeans and a tight shirt with combat boots. You walk to the bathroom and get ready. You walk downstairs to get your breakfast but all of a sudden you hear a knock on the door. You open it to see Jane standing there holding a paper bag. "My mom made this for you, she always does this.." you grab the bag and look inside. There were a few sweets and a few snacks, along with a note and a soda. "What does the note say," Jane says as she peeks in the bag. "Er.. 'I hope you enjoy this goodie bag'." "Oh, she gives that same note to everyone, haha. Oh, are you ready?" You look back. "I just need to grab a small breakfast and my bag and I'll be ready." "Okay," Jane says with a slight smile. Her dreamy eyes catch you off guard, making you blush. "I'll be out here waiting for you." "Okay."

About 5-10 minutes later, you walk out the door with all your stuff and head over to the sidewalk where Jane is standing. The both of you walk close to each other, talking about who knows what. When you arrived at school, you saw Daria waiting for you. "Hey, Daria," Jane says as she runs up to her. You cross your arms and roll your eyes slightly. Why am I so jealous.. we're just friends..

"(y/n)?" Jane waves her hand in your face. You had zoned out. "E-eh? Oh.. sorry," you say shaking your head. "Maybe she's thinking about someone she likes~~" Daria says, smirking. "What? No." "Mhm, sure." You didn't know why you didn't like Daria, she just ticked you off for some reason. "I said I'm not, can't you just leave it be?!" You stormed away as Daria stood there. "I-I'll see you later.." Jane ran and catches up with you and grabs your hand. "Dude, what's wrong? You've been like this ever since Daria showed up." You look to the side and look back up at Jane. "It's nothing, I'm just in a mood," you say. Jane looks at you with a frown. "Sure.. we should probably get to class before we're late."
You arrived to class and everyone looked at you. Jane leans over and whispers in your ear. "Hey.. you see that old psycho? Thats our teacher, Mr. DeMartino." You look around the room and make eye contact with the teacher. He walks over to you "Well? Get to your seat!" He points at an empty desk, it was right next to Jane's. "Okay," you say as you walk over to the empty desk. You're still pissed off as you see Daria walk in and look at you. You roll your eyes and look away. Jane frowns and turns to Daria. You hear the two girls whispering to each other. You sigh and raise your hand. "May I use the restroom please?" Mr. DeMartino looks at you and raises an eyebrow. "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST LEAVE THIS CLASSROOM WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE IT?" You look at him, shocked. "Sir, let her go." You look over and Daria crosses her arms. You smile slightly. "FINE!" You get up and as you're walking to the door, you look over at the teacher and smile. "Thank you!"

When you arrive at the bathroom, you lock yourself into a stall. You sit on the toilet and fold your legs. You hear footsteps and look at the spaces in the stall door. "(y/n), it's Jane." She knocks on the stall. "Mm." You unlock the stall and she walks in, covering her eyes. "Are you all good?" "Yes, otherwise I wouldn't have opened the stall." She laughs quietly. "So.. why'd you have to go to the bathroom all of a sudden," Jane says, leaning on the wall. "No reason." "Come on, I know there's a-" She trips and falls on top of you, pushing against the wall for support. You both blush, your faces only inches apart. "I-I'm so sorry!" She looks deep into your eyes. "Y-you're ok-" you were cut off. "You're eyes are pretty," Jane says with a little, genuine grin. You blush and look to the side. " Thanks.. yours are too." You both stare at each other for what felt like hours, but was only for a few seconds. "I- I should probably get off you now.." Jane backs up and gets out of the stall. You follow behind her, the tension was unbelievable. The both of you walk into the classroom and everyone turns to look at you.

You were walking home by yourself, since Jane chose to walk Daria home. You were kicking the rocks on the sidewalk. "Fucking bitch.. She always has to steal her away from me.. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid," you mumble. "FUCKING STUPID!" You yell and look up at the pink sky. "I hate her, why does she even exist? I hate that little sl-" Jane runs up to you and places her hand on your shoulder and pulls you back, stopping you. "Hey, sorry!" You sigh and look at the ground. "Whatever." "What's wrong? You're always like this. Did I do something wrong, you can always tell me." You look at her. "If I've told you it's nothing, it's nothing. Please leave it be." Jane frowns and grabs both of your shoulders and looks into your beautiful, (e/c) eyes. "No, it's not 'nothing'. I really care for you, and I don't want you to bottle up your emotions." She smiles at you. You sigh and look at her. "I promise I'll tell you later, deal?" She smiles and laughs. "Sure." You both start walking again. You look over at Jane, admiring her beautiful face. "So-" you trip and fall onto her as she grabs your waist. "Are you okay?" She looks down at you with a worried look. "I-I'm fine." She holds you in her arms, pulling you closer. You fidget, not knowing what to do. Isn't this going a little too quickly? "Oh.. I'm sorry," Jane said, putting you down. "You're fine." She smiles at you and looks away. "Oh, there's my house.. well, gotta go.." She gives you a quick hug, making you blush. She runs to her house and slams the door. You walk to your house, still processing what just happened. As you open the door, your sister rushes to the door, freaking out. "(y/n)! I need your help.. I'm about to go to an interview and I need to borrow one of your dresses," she says, practically begging on the floor like a dog. You sigh. "What's in it for me?" She pulls out a coupon for the pizza place. "Fine," you walk up to your room and go to your closet. You grab a long, black dress. "Here." She looks behind you. "..There's nothing else?" You roll your eyes and throw the dress at her. "Okay, okay. Thank you so much, I really owe you one." She smiles at you and walks out. You smile when her back is turned and you shove the coupon in your pocket.

A/N-
OKAY I KNOW THIS IS THE STUPIDEST FUCKING CHAPTER EVER BUT HAJDJUS
i was like
Half asleep when writing this and i was in my feels, you know?
ahEm, anyways

Thanks 🧍‍♀️

-Davegrohlskitten