2😻😻

As you guys got back into the van, you notice Jane sits next to you, like last time, but in the middle so you guys are closer. You blush a little. About 15 minutes later, the car stops at a large house. Trent honks the horn and a girl with brown hair that reaches her shoulders, circular glasses and dark eye walks out the door. She was wearing a green coat with a yellow shirt under it, with a short black skirt and black combat boots. When she gets in the van, she makes eye contact with you. "Hey, Daria." Trent looks back and smirks. "H-hey," Daria says as her cheeks turn to a dark shade of pink. You and Jane look at each other and start giggling. "What's so funny?" Daria asks. Jane crosses her arms with a slight grin. "Nothing, just you getting all lovey-dovey with my brother." Daria scoffs and sits in the front seat. "Oh, I'm Daria by the way." She reaches her hand out to shake yours. You grab her hand and smile. "I'm (y/n)."

During the ride, Jane and Daria were talking non-stop. What is this feeling... why am I jealous? They're just good friends. Daria likes Trent anyways.. right?
Jane looks at you and notices something is wrong right away. "Hey, what's wrong?" You shake your head. "Nothing." You look out the window and close your eyes. Trent looks back at you, knowing what's up. "Uh.. oh! I never told you where we're going. I decided that it would be nice to go stargazing." You look up at him with wide eyes. "Dude, that's literally so cheesy." Jane says. You smile slightly. "I think it'd be nice. It would give us a chance to get to know each other." Jane blushes a little. "I guess so." Daria rolls her eyes. "Wow.. and you guys make fun of me for liking Trent when you guys-" Trent looks down and smirks. "Wow, Daria.. that's really cute." Daria looks at him and blushes. " I guess that'll make this thing a little more interesting." He stops the van and parks in the grass. You all hop out of the vehicle and walk up the hill. Trent and Daria go in the other direction. "We'll be over here if you need us," Trent says as he wraps his arm around Daria's shoulders.

A few minutes later, it's just you and Jane on the hill. "(y/n), can I ask you something?" Jane re-adjusts herself. "Oh yeah, sure," you say looking over at her. "Look, I've only known you for like, a day, but I think you're really cool. So.. I'm asking.. would you like to be my friend? The only friend I've ever had is Daria, so I don't really know how this-" "Uhm.. is that even a question? Of course I do. I think you're super cool as well and I hope we grow closer!" You smile at her. She smiles back and looks up at the sky. Trent creeps up behind Jane and grabs her shoulders. "Boo.." Jane turns around, unamused. Trent looks at the both you and puts his hands in his pockets. "Come on.. it's 9 o'clock, you guys have class tomorrow." You and Jane get up and Daria walks with Trent. You guys all walk back to the van and Trent drives everyone home.
A/N-

Hey so.. I know this one was shorter lol I'm sorry about that but uh

I'll try to post either every day or every other day! 🕺🕺
-davegrohlskitten🧍‍♀️